AOS of F-1 student.

wow!

talking about spending your retirement life.....;)

Retirement in school.. isn't that great?

wow!

talking about spending your retirement life.....;)

Retirement in school.. isn't that great?

yes , very great it is.....lol.
sounds like what i will do when i am 70... go to school to be a holywood star...lol:)

That will be really great.

Hello godisgoodtome,

By the way I love your name!!!

Based on what you said "Overstayed their Visa", but an f-1 staudent visa expires one year after he or she graduates from college. Now being out of status is a differnt thing,,, 'cos you still have D/S on your 1-94, and anything would have happened like... Sickness or whatever that kept you out of school."

If that's the case I don't think I over stayed...I graduated from college in 2005 and i filed in 2007...

Do you agree or disagree?

Hello godisgoodtome,

Based on what you said "Overstayed their Visa", but an f-1 staudent visa expires one year after he or she graduates from college. Now being out of status is a differnt thing,,, 'cos you still have D/S on your 1-94, and anything would have happened like... Sickness or whatever that kept you out of school."

If that's the case I don't think I over stayed...I graduated from college in 2005 and i filed in 2007...

oh thanks..
Actually you overstayed becase you graduated in 2005, and say you did the opt.. then you were still valid till smae month 2006, or if you went ahead and gone to grad.. school.
Also if you got married in 2006.. then you wer covered as well, but if you did in 2007 yes likelly overstayed but like i said earlier.. being married to a USC... overrides all that an d beides you graduated from school which was your initial intent as a non immigrat...
so really in general.. you have a very strong record and you should be fine.

Hello godisgoodtome,

and even so thats why you had no troubles at your interview regarding your overstay...
good job... it isn't so easy to be in the us on F-I, gradute and move on to be a Pr... Bravo....

PraetorianXI , What about for expired F1 visa?

some attorney told a client to fill 601 and some io told an applicant to fill it out... thats just about the only 2 cases reported on thi forum and that i ahve heard of.......
so i would say call USCIS and they'll trell ypou if you ned nthe form or not.

godisgoodtome was chatting with me but by accident, I got my post deleted. godisgoodtome is not cheating post hahaha Sorry godisgoodtome!!