AOS Interview

Inquiry

Registered Users (C)
Hello, Everybody!
I had my AOS interview yesterday. Our paperwork was fine. The officer said that they would notify me about their decision within 90 days. He did not say anything either positive or negative. What is that supposed to mean? Did we pass or not? I was really disappointed to hear that because I had expected them to tell me about the results of our interview right away. I had been hoping that everything would be settled soon, but it looks like it is not:(
I understand that the question posted might have already been answered here before. I apologize for being repetitious, I was just too devastated to be looking for a similar thread.
Thank you!

Don't be so sad, I think this is what they tell people when it's a Jr officer or new officer that interview you.

I have read several post here where people were told the same thing & recieve their approval mails few days later

Cheer up :)

Good luck

justnew said:
Don't be so sad, I think this is what they tell people when it's a Jr officer or new officer that interview you.

Thanks for your reply and cheering wishes:)
Yes, it might be the reason why he did not tell us about his decision right away. In general, our officer was quite disagreeable, very unfriendly. He asked us everything from A to Z. The way he was double-checking all information made me very nervous.

dj36: by the way, good luck with your interview! It looks like for you everything is working out pretty fast. I had to wait for 7 months.

I'd like to reanimate the thread because I received my case status update saying that a welcome notice was mailed to me. Does this imply that the interview went ok and I'll be getting my green card soon?

Yup, you'll get another LUD saying they've ordered you a new card and its on its way. So congrats! =o)