AOS case transferred to Tampa

fl485_transfer

Registered Users (C)
My online status is changed as follows

"On February 13, 2004, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to our office in TAMPA, FL for them to schedule and conduct your interview. Scheduling can take several months. Our office in TAMPA, FL will notify you when they schedule your interview or take other action on your case. If you need further information, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283"

Is anybody's case transferred to Tampa? In fact I live in Boca Raton and they transferred to Tampa. Boca Raton falls in WestPalm beach INS office. Are the files automatically transferred to Westpalm? What is the current processing time at westplam or in tampa? do they consider RD or transfer date?

I believe Tampa is working on 2/2002 cases. If you are from WPB, your case will be transferred to that office from Tampa.

My case was transferred to Miami on Dec 15, 2003 even though I live here in Tampa. Later, Miami office transferred the case to here in Tampa. My RD is 8/23/01 and FP on 12/02. No word from Tampa office yet.

What's your RD/FP information?

Is it a given that cases transfered to Miami, will ultimately land up in the WPB office if we reside in Palm Beach.

Would anyone have an idea how long it would be before we can get some confirmation to this effect?

Estimates I have heard is about 1 month from the date of transfer that BCIS web site states. Does this sound right ? I mean for the transfer to the local office (in our case WPB).