AOS approved while outside the country

Nama:

Registered Users (C)
My wife and Children are away to her home country when our family's AOS got approved. When she left the US, she left with valid Advance Parole.

Could the members let me know if there is any issue for them while reentering in AP? Do I need to send the plastic card by post to them?

Please reply...

My wife and Children are away to her home country when our family's AOS got approved. When she left the US, she left with valid Advance Parole.

Could the members let me know if there is any issue for them while reentering in AP? Do I need to send the plastic card by post to them?

Please reply...
-------------------------one CAN enter with valid AP.
If you have got the Cards for them you CAN send the cards to them through some friend who is visiting your home country so that he/she can give the Cards to your family or use FedEx (make the copy of the cards front and back and keep it with you)

Please reply...

That's the purpose of applying for AP when someone relinquish the existing non-immigrant status after filing I-485. Your dependants are all set.

They would be totally fine. I was in a potentially similar situation a few months ago, and I had talked to a lawyer about it, and he confirmed it's absolutely fine - would not be a problem at all.

Please reply...

Ur dependents are fine to reenter on AP if they left US on valid AP when their cases are in pending status

Thanks for all folks who answered my question. This forum is better than the attorneys we work with.

Yes, The dependents returned fine with AP, although their GC was approved while they were outside the US. Thanks to all folks again.