AOS approved-location Foster City

Jony Lever

Registered Users (C)
Hi Good news for May RD guys.
My friend\'s friend got AOS approved on 1/8/02
Foster City, eb2, rir, India
rd ; 5/31 , ND-July/Aug (do not have exact date)
FP done at SFO on 11/27
His message was also \'On Dec 29..FP received..processing resumed" before it changed to"approved".
Sorry.. i do not have any further details.

Oh, oh! here we go again with a friend\'s friend case. Deja Vu all over again. Remember AZboy\'s fri

Jony, Can you definitely confirm this is true. Then we can be sure that MAY and JUNE RD\'s have started to be assigned.

I guess you are right, henrysh. I was not doubting you Jony, just wanted ...

to know what your degree of confidence in your source was.

No Title

i think we are assigned ..just that some officers are efficient and others are not, or may be overwhelmed with a lot of
cases.

No Title

Jony Lever,

Do you know that by saying "100000000000% True" means you are not absolutely sure! Let me explain, this number can grow to any number, there is no upper limit. Lets say some one else says that 100000000000000% sure then his/her statement is more confident than yours. So always it is safe to say 100% sure.

Couldn\'t resist commenting on this one :) take it easy...

- PCee

Maybe there is a decimal point in there somewhere! If there is, lemme know, I\'ll have to code for i

JONY can you get the details on ND/EAD/FP/ etc?

It will be worse if this is a cruel joke in the attempt to make others feel better by giving information .
I hope not.

Is there a person, who does not have handle on CIBA\'s list or PCee\'s list.

How can a person stay without having this routine tracking on some list.
Nobody can remain isolated.

I will personally believe this only the handle on any list is given or we get some more such approvals from authetic handles.

No flame please. 911 has burnt my innocence.

It is possible that several people don\'t post their data to this board...

Vishnu,

I have seven friends who\'s CSC I-485 RD is in-between 04/01 and 08/01 and waiting for AOS at this time, and six out of seven don\'t want to post their data on this board (they have their own reasons)! I know some visit this board time to time though! So don\'t think that every one want to post their data on this board!

- PCee

people waiting for approval

Hi

INS approves approx 60,000 - 80,000 per year
if u compute this CSC should have approx 20,000 per year or 1800 per month approval rate

We have between 70 - 100 case details per month

So I expect that there is a big number of people who do not visit this board

Also I expect a big number of people visit this board and do not make it as far as the I-485 CSC section

The above are just assumptions and guesses

I hope that I am correct

Please comment