AOS approved as if AVM

Jony, If your friend\'s friend with MAY RD approval was from India...

then it cannot be based on country, right.

Let me tell you a relaxing story :)

Afanti is a smart guy living in Chinese Turkistan (Xinjiang). One day he invited some of his friends for dinner. They ate a lot and had a good time. The next day some men came up to him and said, "Hi, we are the friends of your friends." Afanti scrached his head, then brought out to them the residue of the yesterday\'s meal, mostly lamb bones. They ate and went. The next day another group of men came up to Afanti, saying, "Hi, we are the friends of the friends of your friends." Afanti got really angry. He went into his house then came back with a basin of mud. He said, "This is for my friends\' friends\' friends!"

No Title

yeah..also i got another info that he did FP on scheduled date ..was laid off from original company(who had filed his GC)
but the company told that they will continue his GC. he switched to another company after 6 months on EAD..did not inform ins
on this.

Anyway, it is good news.

Fatcat, congratulation! That is sure a great gift to you for Chinese New Year!
Guys, please keep in mind that lots of I485ers didn\'t visit this site. Maybe we have less than 20% I485ers in here?
Couple days ago, I saw couple May cases approved. I guess some May cases have been approved and those people never been here.
Now I see the first Jun case approved here. I guess there are some Jun. cases approved and those people never been here.
I wish all April and May waiters would get approve soon!
I wish INS will move to July, Aug., Sep.,...soon.
God bless everyone who trust him!
And please join me to pray to God to make INS keep fast!

"God bless everyone who trust him! "

Thanks for your good words.
Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva ("Guanshiyin Pusa" in Chinese) bless everyone who trusts him too!

You got that right, henrysh. I was waiting for you to spring up in defence, or is it defiance!

No Title

fatcat, you did your fp ahead of schedule, right?what is the best time to go, in the afternoon, do they allow you to do ahead of schedule?

This is the first case I heard of about the approval before the

actual FP scheduled date. That says it is good go for early FPrint.
Friends, AM I right?
kishur