Anything from Baltimore?

Still Waiting !

What is your transfer date ? My case was transferred from VSC on 05/17/01, rec\'d at Baltimore INS office on 05/25 and am still waiting for the interview notice. The office was not issuing any notices in Sep but should start again in Oct. God knows how much longer we have to wait !!

Baltimore really sucks

Vermont is processing Dec 15-20 ND cases. My ND is 11/29/2000. And, you know what? They transferred my case to Baltimore (on May 17, 2001) to expedite the process. Expedite my arse! And, these immigration lawyers are good for nothing. They have no voice to voice for us. For them it is just money. This process has been the most frustrating thing of my life.

Lets Pray For October

September is an INS audit and EOY (end of year) month. Lets hope they will ramp up the process again in Oct and we can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Go Oct !

aprils?

Does any one know if all the aprils are complete? I thought there were some.. unless they never posted their info. I guess the next set is May 17\'s and 18\'s.

Hey Guys COOL OFF!

U know what, dont become restless. Whenever INS DEVTA gonna think its appropriate to shower the individual with GC PRASAD. then only one is gonna get it.
Therefore, wait with ur thumbs up ur ass.Cause we legitimate workers doesnot enjoy the liberty to question INS laidback, lethargic workforce for the simple reason cause we are here by our choice and INS think since they didnt invite us here, we have to bear thier BS.
Especially Baltimore has broken all records as far as scheduling is concerned, BINS was percieved to be faster in approval but NOW it seems they are just relaxing.