Anyone with WAC03132 series ??

you guys have a long way to go. mine is in the wac03-066- series and i am yet to get my second fingerprint notice. i got my first one done in Feb. 2002.

Mine is wac03-063-xxxxx. First FP done on Feb 2003. I guess it is already expired. No notice for second FP yet :(
-Neel

I'm WAC 03-043-xxxxx
1st FP done in Feb 03 .. no notice of 2nd FP yet.
I guess all of us is in the same boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fermat007,

I have not received my 2nd FP. Do we need to call INS for 2nd FP??

Last edited by a moderator:
No 2nd FP notice??

I was wondering if a fax inquiry would help since our 1st FP has expired already? Has anyone tried to fax an inquiry before for generationg 2nd FP?

Any help is appreciated

I sent a request in mail to expedite case as FP was expiring. Got a response after a month that FP will be reissued when case is taken up inaccordance with JIT. Atleast useless FPs won't hog time anymore. Hopefully they will issue a FP notice a few weeks before JIT moves to ND date.
Wac-03-057

Hey WAC03132, if you've done FP in
may-03, they are valid for 15 months,
so you should be good till aug-04.
mine is WAC03135, RD:03/03, 1st FP
may-03 too...
I was wondering exactly the same thing-
if there is a way to request/trigger a FP
notice, to possibly keep valid FP on file,
so that when the case makes it to an
adjudicator, s/he approves it, instead of
requesting FP (another N months wait).
Here are some ideias....
http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=129858

WAC03132 said:
I was wondering if a fax inquiry would help since our 1st FP has expired already? Has anyone tried to fax an inquiry before for generationg 2nd FP?

Any help is appreciated

No need to enquire about FP. We got our 2FP notices without enquiry.

Thanks guys ...I am planning to send an address change request as we are planning to move from my current residence soon ...Will update you guys if this triggers a FP notice ...

Moving wont trigger a FP notice. But it will change the touch date. Thats what happened to me when I changed my address.