Anyone with same Issue "FP1 Message Didnt change for last 13months"

stt_1971

Registered Users (C)
ALL,

Our FP's message has not changed since jun-03, we gave our first FP in April-03, and they received them but the message says...

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On June 15, 2003, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review.

Is there anything I can do to get it changed ??? Please help

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not that uncommon

My Online message still reads "we had sent you a FP notice December 2002...., if 14 days have passed".

My 485 RD is October 2002. My first FP was done in January 2003. My second FP is long overdue and the message has still not changed.

So do not loose your sleep over it.

Tim

Don't worry about on-line status messages. I used to get the following message throughout my I-485 process period (For 26 months).

CASE STATUS :

****************************************************************************************************
Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.
****************************************************************************************************

This message never got changed even after FP1 and FP2 processes. It got changed only when my case got approved. So don't worry about the status messages.

My message is the same since first FP in April 2003. LUD changed on 6/30 with no change to the msg. Received FP2 notices scheduled for Aug/12. I did call customer service before FP1 expired, even though they said they cant do anything, LUD changed the next day and a week later received FP2 notices.