Anyone with recent consecutive LUD's still waiting?

Got 2 luds...

I wouldn't call it consecutive/continuous LUD's but 2 activity on my cases in the last few days.

I gave 2nd FP in Aug 1st and 3rd FP in Aug 24th. Got an LUD on Aug 26 for FP. On 09/07/07 there was an LUD and Email stating the case is now in Standard Processing message. (Its the same message I had until I gave my 3rd FP). Today (07/10/07) another LUD on my case. Nothing on spouse's case yet.

Just waiting to see what this is.....hmmmmm....

Just received response for a query from Congressional office to TSC. Everything is clear, no Visa# available. Wait till October for better picture... I am afraid October VB should not bring disappointments to us... Seriously, every deserving case should get approved in this month itself.

Good Luck Peoples!

Recent LUDs = Approvals

hudak, I'm pretty positive all cases that had recent LUDs will be approved before end of this month. There is no reason to touch your files if no visas are available. As simple as that. Don't trust the IOs if they say visa # are not available. I got this bull s&^% reply all the time before it was approved. Keep the hopes alive.

Just received response for a query from Congressional office to TSC. Everything is clear, no Visa# available. Wait till October for better picture... I am afraid October VB should not bring disappointments to us... Seriously, every deserving case should get approved in this month itself.

Good Luck Peoples!

hudak, I'm pretty positive all cases that had recent LUDs will be approved before end of this month. There is no reason to touch your files if no visas are available. As simple as that. Don't trust the IOs if they say visa # are not available. I got this bull s&^% reply all the time before it was approved. Keep the hopes alive.

I really hope this is the case and in a way it makes sense to me. I've been seeing a lot of people approved when they say that there are no visa's available and these are people that have had RFE's with similar dates to mine, so I can't believe that they were all pre-adjudicated, if that ever did happen.

I'm trying to keep my hopes up, but at times I do think about just going back home and getting out of this mess.

Anyway tomorrow is another day and another chance to get the wonderful emails.