Anyone with RD prior to May 01 not approved?

nhusain

Registered Users (C)
Please lets do a quick poll. Thanks!

----------------------------------------------

My details as follows

RD 05-MAY-2001
ND 30-JUL-2001
FP xx-JAN-2003

I am on 3rd AP and 3rd EAD (+ 1 iEAD)

nhusain,

I think BCIS is considering the ND..not RD or PD when comes to the approval..Their AVM says "application received on" + ND.

plasticcard I think you are right about the ND as being the date that is used for processing.

It's a bummer that those who filed in May 01, probably has NDs about 3 months after their RDs (like me)

I am just trying to confirm my observations that, in general, RDs (not NDs) in May 01+ are being processed currently and there are not many people left with RDs in April 01 or earlier.

Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
hi,
still waiting........
RD...04/16/01
ND...05/03/01
FP....02/03
AP....5/28/03.STILL NOT APPROVED.
when i called bcis last time they sent a letter saying that FP notice was sent , but they were undelivered.so whenever they have a spot they will schedule it again.
but now whenever we call them, they say that this case has been approved, cos the message says(the document based ont he approval or registration of this case...)
I AM SO SICK OF ALL THIS.

I forgot if FP's are good for 15 months or 18 months?

Since I did my FP in Jan 03, should I call the immigration for 2nd FPs?

Thanks!

nhusain - FP is valid for only 15 months. I too did my FP in Jan. '03. But since you are in the range of I-485 petitions processed, at least send TSC a letter regarding your FP expiry (and ask if they could process it soon)! Good luck!

Folks, I just saw RFE requests for me (and for my wife)

RD May 05, 2001
ND Jul 30, 2001
RFE Jan 24, 2004

Way to go nhusain! Hope you get approved soon. As you can see our NDs are the same. I have not get anything encouraging yet. I've seen some movement for SRC01229 and 01231 but not 01230. I tried to scan 01230 but always get kicked out. With the REF for you, seems our days are coming. Please keep us informed.

Hello:

Still here:

RD: 4/10/01
ND: 4/28/01
FP: 6/02
AD: God knows.

nhusain what's your country of origin?

Gkhan.

GKhan
My wife and I both are from Pakistan. EB3 (or EB2) category. 2 other Pakistani ex-collegemates who filed in Apr/May 01 also received RFEs. I guess they all getting employment verification notices. Interesting thing is that USCIS issued RFEs on Saturday (Jan. 24!)

LKong
I noticed that your dates are similar to mine. Good luck buddy.

I guess, I am still worried about RFEs as know it's said:
"It's not over until it's over"

Last edited by a moderator: