Anyone with RD: Oct. 23/2003 for EAD

I have an EAD RD of Oct 23 2003 and am still waiting.
Is this your first EAD?
I got the iEAD already and also called the NSC and was told that I would receive a reply in 30 days.
Is this your first EAD and did you contact NSC about the delay?
pnayar.

EAD approved

Center - Vermont
rd - 10/20/2003

Got my ead approved on 02/10/2004 ! Phew that was one hell of a wait. Not yet got the AP approved yet which was applied on the same date.

No. mine is renewal at VSC. RD: OCt 23/2003. nothing yet.

For user watever,

u might have I-140 pending and get RFE for it??? If RFE is issued while processing EAD then u might have to wait until ur I-140 approves.

Last edited by a moderator:
gc_mania

yea first they just mailed me a letter saying it would take another month or so to get EAD and AP then they sent the I140 Rfe.,.. i wonder how long it would take now... i guess a yr to get the AP :(((((((((((((

My RD is 09/02/03

I called their customer service# and secone enquiry is runnig. EAD not approved yet from NSC and no RFE. Got my iEAD on 12/09/03.

RD 11/03 at VSC nothing yet.

In my series, I have seen EAD approvals as early as 12/16 and as recently as 02/10. Don't understand the logic. Maybe new 485 filings or online applications r pure luck. God alone knows.

EAD approved on Feb 18. VSC. ND: 10/23/03
I 'm first time applying EAD, the online message says,
" we ordered you a new card...."

By the way, where are they sending the card, to my lawyer or me?

card comes to you. Approval notice goes to Lawyer. You shud ask your lawyer to send you a copy of that as u'll need it when u r up for renewal for EAD next year.

K.