anyone with RD/ND 9/13 - 9/28/99

Popat Mama

Registered Users (C)
folks,
i have read a lotta people seeing the light at the end of the tunnel? well was wondering if someone is lost like me trying to figure out if we are in the tunnel in the first place?
well EB2 PD 12/98 and still waiting desperately. FP done on 8/00 but after that seems like there absolute no progress.
contacted the lawmakers but absolutely NO USE. anyone in same boat?
popat

No Title

ND Sep 17th 99 , EB2 India FP Aug 16 00 still waiting....
Called IIO last week , my application is still no in review area
let me know if you findout something

-vscsept99

No Title

Same boat. At one time seemed like I could see the shore but lost again.

EB2 RIR
PD 06/98
RD 08/24/99
ND 09/14/99
FP 08/00

No Title

Me too. But dates are before you. Still waiting. Do you think they started September cases? I know we have seen lot of approvals, but the websites have not been updated regarding the processing dates in murthy.com etc

No Title

My ND is sept 17th 99 also. And EB2, FP on Aug 16 00 and my PD is Feb 98....am still waiting too...

No Title

Hi popat mama my ND is 09/29/99 and still waiting. Any reason why you mentioned till 09/28 only?

No Title

RD 8/27/99, ND 9/18/99 still waiting. called on 11/16/00, not yet with an officer.

No Title

hey folks
when i called the esteemed VSC call center, this is what was told to me:
Q . what is the pessimistic time for my approval ?
Ans. Minimum 2 months so probably Jan 01 or later if things are moving at VSC.

honest to god if i had the ability to take up the challenge in law courts i would have done it. this is really piece of shit system as far as my experience goes. i don\'t get it how the heck can\'t the INS themselves dig up records about a person\'s status etc etc. rather than requesting a RFE for almost the stupidest of reasons. i wish the ISN folks get some fair play in rather than bask in the glory of insignificant legislations.

as for me giving it time till May 01 else westward ho ! onto british columbia canada.