Anyone with RD between July & Sep 2001 waiting for FP??

should call them

Any one with ND of 01 (Notive date and not the receipt date), should call INS for FP.
Please notice every one should not call them, as it is valid for 15 months only.

still waiting

ND - 9/24/01

i am still waiting for FP though I called several times to request FP. everytime got nice IIOs who told me that I would receive notice in 3 weeks..2 weeks..whatever number they can think of..but never received a notice till date.. my wife however received her notice in Jan 2003 and got the FP done in Feb 7th 2003...

madhav

I got it , did it, waiting for approval

Hello,

I got my FP in Dec 2002, I had called INS once in late Nov 2002. Got a good IIO, she requested FP immediately. Did my FP as scheduled. Now waiting for approval.

RD: 07/01
ND: 08/01
AP: ??/03

Venkat you are the one who inspired all of us. Don't give up. Try calling one more time, see if a lady with spanish accent picks up the phone. Speak nicely with her, lets see what happens. Don't complain about others. Just tell her "it is almost 2 years since I applied for GC". If she tells you they are processing 2000 cases.. just tell her "No problem mam, if you could just order my FP, i would really appreciate it."

In any case do not show you are frustrated.

Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Kishorem
RD - 7/16/01
ND - 9/7/01

Still waiting for FP.....never called TSC.

Junior questions, please someone reply

what are RD ND?

My lawer made the i485 applicaton for me and what he gave me are some numbers beginning with SRC...

When I check the case status website, it said they received my application on 22 Nov, 2002 and I guess my RD is 11/22/02, right?

Then what is my ND?

Re: Re: Anyone with RD between July & Sep 2001 waiting for FP??

Originally posted by tsc-jjs
Junior questions, please someone reply

what are RD ND?

My lawer made the i485 applicaton for me and what he gave me are some numbers beginning with SRC...

When I check the case status website, it said they received my application on 22 Nov, 2002 and I guess my RD is 11/22/02, right?

Then what is my ND?
RD- receive date
ND- notice date
You should be able to find these two dates on your I485 receipt

tsc-jjs,

>When I check the case status website, it said they received my application on 22 Nov, 2002 and I guess my RD is 11/22/02, right?

Actually 11/22/2002 is your ND. RD is nomally a few days ahead of ND (say 11/15/2002). As muse mentioned, you should find both on your I485 receipt. Just don't panic if you see your Priority Date (PD) as blank! That's normal!! :)

thanks Bajis

can't help to ask you another junior question.

As for the PD (priority date) you mentioned, where can I find that?

Thanks in advance.

You will get your FP soon

Guys,

I am sure you all will get your FPs soon. My ND is 8/01 and I got my FP on 2/18.

New to forum - please help

RD 07/19/01
ND 9/28/01

Still waiting - no word on FP

Can I really call and request it to move things along? Is it true that cases waiting in Texas will be shifted to other centers to alleviate the backlog?

Any idea of how long I will be waiting until I'm finally finished? How long after FP?

I was originally given an estimate of 240-365 days on my receipt notice now its 725-775 days from the ND!

Any help or suggestions or info would be appreciated :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Team:

Our receipt date from INS is Aug. 10, 2001 in EB3 category thru employer. . I have not received my FP yet and I aa tired of reapplying for EAD and parole over and over again.

Is it possible to do anything to get the fingerprinting atleast? Should I can or fax or what....please give tel numbers or fax numbers and procedure.

Many thanks,

fak005

Received finger printing notice on 03./14 and 03/17 for my
spouse and me respectively.
We got different dates for finger printing, 04/03 and 04/18
for my spouse and me respectively.

RD- 08/01/01
ND - 09/10/01

Received finger printing notices on 03/14 and 03/17 for
my spouse and me respectively.

We got different finger printing dates. The dates are
04/03 and 04/18 for my spouse and me respectively.

RD- 08/01/01
ND - 09/10/01

I never called IIO, but my lawyer did. My ND is 07/01 and I got my FP done on 03/11/03. My On line status has been updated.