Anyone with RD 3/00, ND 04/00 still waiting?

Year2000

Registered Users (C)
Case details : RD 3/00, ND 04/00, FP 03/01 EB2-RIR-INDIA. Spoken to IIO: Not assigned to an Officer.

I am wondering , what could be the reason. Please through some light -->

No Title

Me too. Pd 10/97, RD 03/29/00, ND 04/24/00, FP 01/17/01 Not assigned an Officer. Not sure what is happening:
LIN#00-147-52xxxx.

No Title

EB2 ND 03/29/00, RD 03/16/00, FP 02/20/01, Amended I140 submitted Jan, 2001 (Due to a merge). LIN 00-128.

Found out last week that my I485 is on hold since they misplaced my I140 in an external storage facility. Called this morning again, was told that "YOU NEED TO GIVE US MORE TIME!" with no ETA for finding and retriving my I140, as if it was a screw-up on my part. Sigh. So I sit down and sent inquiries to all my dear senators and congresswoman.

Moral of the story: If you have similar dates but have heared no news so far, the chance is that something fishy is going on. Better check it out.

No Title

My story is bit different: I called 5 times during last 2 months. One officer said, your application will be pretty soon with an officer. After a week called again: officer said , we are processing oct99 cases, called again after seeing 04/15/2001 processing dates: Officer told,your case is old now, i will put a note and you will see movement in your file in 2 1/2 weeks. Called again after 3 weeks: 2nd EAD approved and was told your case is still not assigned to the officer, called again after 2 more weeks: Officer told , your case is not assigned to an officer, I asked for the reason (it could be waiting for overseas info in some cases, we have not made a decision yet on your case to send from the file from file room:

My employer attorney called once 2 weeks back, got the same answer. still not assigned to an officer.

Please help me with a suggestion!

No Title

I spoke to IIO two time yesterday, fisrst lady told me that they are processing Dec99 cases and aked my LIN-001-45x-xxx6 and A#, told me that she can not tell me how many days it is going to take because they are back logged.

I called again after 2 hours and another lady told me that every thing is looks good and she did not know why it is not assigned to an offricer yet. She cheked my A#, Lin and FP and said every thing is Ok. Also told me that they currently processing June 00 cases. She asked me to call back in 2 months. She told me some thing that Consalidating a group of A# in to one number and processing all of them at one time, I do not know what the heck she was saying. If any one knows what it is I will appriciate If you please share some info.

No Title

My guess is if you have lived in abroad(Other than US,India etc) during the last 5 years, they may seek information from the country you stayed.

This is only a guess ! otherwise no clue

No Title

Seeing so many approvals for June 00. Just wondering if any of you got approvals. Mine RD 04/09/00 ND 05/09/00. FP 1/26/01 NSC EB2 India. Thanks

No Title

Still waiting for following case:

RD 3/00, ND 4/00, FP 3/01, PD 4/96, EB2 Regular, India.

Never called an IIO, but my lawyer sent NSC a letter since the processing time has elapsed.

Illegal Alien.

No Title

Category - EB2
PD - 98 Nov
RD - 3/23/2000
ND - 4/10/2000
FP - 1/09/2001

Just waiting ..... waiting ..... Hope to hear soon from NSC ....

Nirvana