Anyone with RD:04/05 ND:05/03 Wating For FP - VSC

akulav

Registered Users (C)
Anyone with RD:04/05 ND:05/03 still wating For FP form VSC.

Some of friends who applied in Aug/Sep received their FP, but not mine.

I don\'t know what the process for FP. Anybody let me know please.

I140 approval date could be used to issue the FP notices, after applying 485. It\'s my Guess.

My I140 was approved on 09/13/01. I have applied 485 in the month of July due to the EB3 not being current until July. I have received the FP notice and have also done the FP earlier than the scheduled date. I heard that the FP notices are issued based on the I140 approval... I am not sure how ture that is.. hence I asked about your I140 approval date. I know few of my friends recieved the FP notice who have applied in the month of June and their I140 approval date is close to my date. So, I don\'t think the people getting the FP notices are random. If you can check with some of your other friends who either received or not recieved the FP notices based on their I140 approval. That could give you some hit how soon you can expect your FP notice. Since I have done my FP earlier than you, that does not put me ahead of you in getting the GC. I will be still behind you and will take it\'s normal course. I am anticipating, may be another year for me to get the actual approval. Since INS is now working on the cases being filled in the month of Feb and March, 2001.

Just FYI. I don\'t have any bases to prove you that I140 is the basis to send out the FP notices. Good luck and try to gather more information on I140 approval dates and FP notices to tie and understand if there is any tie between these two.

Good luck once again. (Hope this is helpful).

Finger Printing Date

Two of my friends whose 140 was approved during May 2001 got finger printing notice. My feeling is that the notice is issued is dependent on the officer to whom it is assigned. Some people does thier paper work fast and some dont care. I know that this is case of usual processing (of 140, 485 etc). So it must be the same case for FP also. So keep praying that your file will be handled by a good officer (That is INS)

No bases for FP

My PD is 10/99, I140 approved 08/00, RD 07/01, ND 08/01
Have not recvd FP. But people with PD and I140 approval after me are getting FP notices

Only base seems to be how lucky or unlucky the candidate is.