Anyone with PP stamping experience at INS Boston - please post

guest007

Anyone with PP stamping experience at INS Boston, could you please post your experience. I also had a couple of questions regarding this:

1. Can I get the passport stamped with the courtesy copy or do I need to get the main approval notice from the lawyer.
2. Is it possible to get the ADIT type photos done at any photo labs or is it advisable to get them done at he INS building itself.

Any information on this will be higly appreciated.

Thanks

No Title

1. Either copy is OK
2. You can take photo at any place as you like

The parking lot across the street has early bird special (enter between 7 - 9:30 am) for $14. Otherwise it cost $20 for 3 hrs

Arrive either early or late (between 1:30 to 2pm) so you will have time to do FP at the form desk and get a ticket into E160 (The door will be close at 2:30pm but those with ticket inside the room will get their passport stamped) and will not need to wait for a long time.

I arrived around 12pm and there was 60 tickets ahead of me (C-counter). Got my turn around 3pm and there were only a few people left in the room by then. The process takes a few minutes.

No Title

Hi 999vsc485:

We plan to go to Boston INS office for PP stamping (485 approved from CSC).

1. Can you tell where to get the ADIT photo for PP stamping? (How is this special?) Where to get it in the Boston area?

2. Do you have to do FP even before entering the office (at the Forms counter)? Or you get the tokens first and then do FP. Could you tell me how that works?

Thanks a lot!

No Title

1. I went to our local photo shop and ask for GC photo (it is the same as the one you sent with I-485). $10 for two. If you don\'t know one around, there is a photo room inside E160

2. Either way is OK. (you do not have to do FP before entering the office). when I arrived there was no waiting for FP (just tell the officer you are doing PP stamp) so I did it first (less than a minute)

Good luck