Anyone with ND02/00 received FP notices?? (EB3, India,PD 1/1/97)

No Title

This pretty much sums up the luck of people from India and China whose ND > September. No more FP notices till January.

No Title

I filed my 485 on May 19, 2000 yes 2000. and I got my FP notice today. EB2, India, PD 3/1997

I know that people who filed it as early as Sep 1999 has nt got their FP notice yet, but how come I got the notice. Is it just a chance or luck or they changed any operating procedures ?
Thanks

No Title

Even if you do not receive FP the case continues to be processed based on your ND.

Thus if you are from India/China and your PD is current you will get 485 approval before most of those cases who are getting FP\'s but have ND\'s after you.

Not trying to sound repeatative, but all India/China cases are pre processed and FP is send when the case is reaching final adjudication process.

No Title

Yes r3, now, that I was little fortunate with as I got it done in about a month and a half. So far, I have been waiting for FP notice.. nothing yet

Bhanu

No Title

NO .. my ND is02/09/00. I filed 485 under EB3 category. Couple of weeks back I was told it would be a few months at least probably beginning of next year.

I filed when priority dates were current, how does that affect the processing time for me? My priority date is Dec 98.

Thanks!