Anyone with ND between Sep1-Sep15 1999 still waiting for approval

RamRamani

Registered Users (C)
Folks,
Are there folks still waiting for approval with ND between sep 1 and sep 15 1999. Mine is Sep 8 1999 and so far there has been no info on my case.
I have not received any RFE so far. It has been 5 months since my FP.
When i spoke to an IIO two weeks ago she said that my case is under review. I strongly doubt it. I bet they are not even looking at the case.
Any feedback from folks with ND closer to mine are welcome.

No Title

My ND 2nd week of SEP\'99. I am also not received any approval or REF so far. When I spoke to IIO last week she said that my case is NOT yet assign to an officer, I need to wait for 2 more months!

Please update me if you get any news. Thanks

No Title

My ND is also 2nd week of Sep \'99. Spoke to IIO this morning, he says my case has been assigned to an officer and I should hear something in 1 month.

Thanks

No Title

As far as information from IIOs is concerned, trust me, them saying "it has been assigned to an officer already" or "it will take 2-4 months" or blah-blah doesn\'t make any difference. Keep in mind that they have very limited access to the INS system and they just handle calls. I have seen many of my friends getting approved even though the IIOs asked them to wait for 2-4 weeks or even months. My case was also like that. Calling them out of frustration (when people with similar or later dates get approved) is understandable but I can tell you that IT DOESN"T HELP YOUR CASE AT ALL!! So, I will suggest that don\'t call the IIO frequently and infact, don\'t check this site everyday as it gives you more heartburn when you see some people getting approved with later dates. As good as this site is, it gave me lots of heartburn also when I saw those cases getting approved and also worried me about 485 denial due to Company merger(there were some cases where it happened for unrelated reason). I had lots of sleepless nights and I did get my 485 approved. I have friends who have never even followed the VSC and they are getting their approvals. Keep the faith, there is nithing you can do by getting tensed or calling VSC. Your time will come. Having sleepless nights is not a good thing. Ciao.

No Title

Thanks for suggestion. I am also going through lots of sleepless nights, frustration, getting tensed, calling IIO to get blah-blah and etc. I will try to apply your suggestion.

Thanks a lot.