Anyone with ND 09/05/01 and Case assigned ?

hoppingbunny

Registered Users (C)
I just talked to a decent IIO. summary of discussion is case still not assigned. I am WAC 01-275-xxxx and RD 07/23 ND 09/05

hopping bunny

WAC-275xxx

RD - 08/05
ND - 09/05

Still waiting. Its so frustrating to see cases even having notice date in October getting approvals now. I really don\'t know why in the hell INS would approve October cases before processing cases like mine.

hoppingbunny

I am very close to you based on RD. My RD is 07.25.01, however my ND is 08.20.01.
I feel most the second half July RD cases are pending for some reason.
As per PCee\'s list 60% of the above cases are pending, whereas more than 80% of first half July cases are approved. Looks like CSC went from 1st half July RD cases to Sept RD cases, skipping the 2nd half July RD cases.

soi

Case not assigned. RD - 07/25/01 ND - 09/08/01 WAC-01-276-xxxxx

Hello Folks,
AVM updated to FP reviews recieved on 01/12/02. I called IIO on 04/08/02 and was told that case is not assigned to an officer. Getting frustrating because she told me that everything was in order. What should I do? Will sending an Inquiry help, which I did send in yesterday? Any theories as to what is holding this up? Didnt change addresses or jobs.
Thank you very much.

sailor

You have posted the same message third time in different places.

There is nothing you can or anyone can do or say to speed up your process in INS.

First let me talk about my case.

I am from the wac-01-270 series.
I expected my case to be adjudicated 20 days back. Because I wanted to know the status I called IIO around end of March and was told that they have issued rfe but it has not been mailed yet. My attorney received it on April 10th - and I have responded today.

Before they issue rfe it goes to senior officer who says \'Yes\' or \'no\' to the rfe request of the junior officer.

So another level of delay - right. But nothing that you and I can do except wait. Now that I have responded to rfe - it will go by Fedex and be data entered into their system and it depends when the officer sees it and when he decides to approve the case or hang onto it or send it for interview.

Again nothing you and I can do to speed up the process - It will take its natural course and hopefully we will see the light of day soon.

Yes if it takes more than 60 days then my attorney will send a fax enquiry.

Best advice that I can give you in your case is to sit tight for another month max and then request your attorney to send a fax enquiry. Please do not send an enquiry yourself because it has more weight if it is done by your attorney. In case Your attorney refuses to do so after May 15th then I do recommend you to do so yourself.

Please do not waste time by calling IIO regularly because that may only delay your case.

Finally WAC-275xxx has been assigned

Finally after a month of frustration seeing cases like WAC-296xxxx consistently getting approvals, I finally have some good news to share. Talked to an IIO and she said my case has been assigned on APril 1st and she refused to divulge any info on how long it would take him/her to approve the case.

Hope guys who are in the same boat as I was would take some comfort that finally there is some progress.

No Title

Generally, how long does it take for a decision on a case after it has been assigned to an IIO?

IIO number

could anybody please let me know the IIO telephone number and the timings i shoulod call to know whether my case is assigned?

949-931-8427

Keep dialing till you get through. Press 1 twice and then press 0 when prompted to talk to IIO. Hold on again till IIO comes on line.
All the best. Good Luck.

gsr2001--I would tell you that you will just get the satisfaction of knowing whether case is assigned or not. IIO will not help you in any way (my experience)

soi

We are all in the same boat

But thanks to the very few that have kept a cool head and are helping the rest of us through the process. (especially rsrgc, pcee, milli, soi etc.)