Anyone with March/April 2005 PD for Newark, NJ DO

LonelyDove

Registered Users (C)
Anyone with March/April 2005 PD for Newark, NJ DO whoc has received interview call?

I know people with last week of Feb 2005 have already recieved.

Thanks

i had my fingerprins taken july 12 2005 in Hackensack NJ-no interwiev date yet-i assume its too early

June FP

Melany,

I had my FP done on June 3rd at Newark. PD is April 13th. Hoping to get interview some time in Dec. if all goes OK with name check and all.

Let me know your details

Anyone????

Its surprisng that no here responded except Melany. I was just wondering if anyone would want to share there timeline for Newark DO and awaiting interview call. Since I applied in April, I was interested in following people who appril in March/April timeframe.

VSC-Newark, DO.
PD April 14th. 2005
FP June 3rd, 2005

status in profile updated again!!!! but no record -NJ

PD = April 11
FP = June 3
Interview ????

I checked my profile this morning. The date shows 8/30/2005 but when i click on the record it says no record found. I wonder what is going on since the status is being updated almost daily for the last 4 days, but i do not find any record. Anyone else in a similar situation.
PS: I was able to see the record until Friday i.e: 8/26

Untouched

I think my record is still untouched. Hopefully soon as April 11th and April 14th are only 3 days apart.

question? lonelydove

I have posted a private message for you. Would appreciate it if you could read it or respond in this forum or in private message. Thanks

no interview letter yet!!

We are hoping either by end of this week or next... according to the postings in this forum... if the case status disappears then one should expect an interview letter between 1-2 weeks. We are keeping our fingers crossed. I am still puzzled as to why the status date is being updated constantly since last friday but the case itself has disappeared. If we don't get anything by end of next week i think i have a valid reason to call USCIS and ask them why my case suddenly disappeared from the online system.

Newark NJ

My info:

Date Received by VSC: Apr 28, '05
PD: Apr 28, '05
Notice Date: 05/05/05. Mailed May 09, 05. Received May 11, 05.

FP Notice Date: 05/31/05. Mailed June 02, 05. Received June 06, 05.
FP Date: Morning of July 07, 05 (Newark, NJ).

newark interview

amyjar- congrats! Lonelydove, i guess you should get your letter within the next week or so. keep us posted.

Sure thing

I hope but does not look like I will have anything in a week. No chaneg is status so far altough azymar's date and my date were 3 days apart. Only god knows how al this goes. I think it all depends on the officer who gets ur case. Anyway, we shall see.

Hello,
I also applied from Newark DO.
I sent my application in March, however the PD is April end.
I have fingerprinted in June 30.
Still waiting for the interview date.
Hope to hear from as many people as possible for updates in their cases in our district so that we can compare and know what to expect.
Thanks.

Unfortunately not

Hi genesis,

Sorry..no news...find it very very strange that two applications 2 days apart can be processed so differently. I am referring to amyjar and me. I don't even see any movement in my application after which I can hope to get a letter in a week. But its still the same old INS..changing the name to BICS does not change there work attitude... :)

I will post as soon as I see any change in my application status. Rest assured. I kindda knew that you must be waiting on my message but since nothing happened, I did not.

May be you will get it before me..anything is possible with these people.

Yes !!!

Genesis1,

Just noticed the status update on my profile today 09/08/2005. The record is not to be found any more. Hopefully I will get appt. letter soon.

PD April 14th, 2005
FP June 3rd, 2005
Case status updated Sep 08, 2005.
Intervirew (guessing 2nd/3rd week of Dec 2005)

Will post once I get letter.

Chao.

good news is coming for you!!!

latest by end of next week you should have your interview letter.