anyone with FP1 expired, and no FP2 notice yet?

Relax!!!

I was in that category for a long time... until a few days ago...

FP1: 2/14/2k2
FP2 notice: 11/4/2k3
so, they waited 6 months after my 1st one expire before sending my 2nd FP notice

RD 08-MAR-02
ND 28-MAR-02
FP 30-APR-02

Waiting for 2nd FP.

Congressman's office told me, I will be getting my 2nd FP notice soon, it's a month ago.

No FP2, No RFE

Sailing on the same boat

RD:02/12/02
ND:02/22/02
FP1:06/07/02
FP2:?????
RFE:?????
LIN:02-117-XXXXX

Interesting thing is that i updated my address thro' NCSC on 11/03/03. Yesterday i received a letter from INS-NEB stating that my address has been updated. Hope this letter would trigger some activity on my case

FP1 05/29/2002

pork: sorry to disappoint you, but i had to let you know that i wouldn't need an FP2. USCIS wrote me this letter that says that by the time they deign to adjudicate, i'm welcome to reverse-evolve to get my fins back...

sorry, some people are just more equal than others.

Replied RFE but not FP

ND 12212001
RD 12202001
1stFP 05022002
RFE 07-08-2003 (Changed the address and company, RFE went to old company lawyer and that @#$%^&* lady gave the letter after 80 days)
Replied 09-29-2003
2nd FP ???

Did any of you guys see any problem?

Pls reply

Re: FP1 05/29/2002

Originally posted by orca
pork: sorry to disappoint you, but i had to let you know that i wouldn't need an FP2. USCIS wrote me this letter that says that by the time they deign to adjudicate, i'm welcome to reverse-evolve to get my fins back...

sorry, some people are just more equal than others.

that's ok, orca... although, going by BCIS's tardiness, your reverse-evolution might become protracted enough to oblige you to change your taxon from orca to coelacanth (then we get to call you mr. l.c. smith! :D ).

reliance: i apologize, it's top secret, and i can't divulge any further! (hint: it's the clandestine deal i have with the USCIS that enables me to lose my fingers, and hence NOT have to do a FINGERprinting. in the process, of course, i just wait a few hundred million years.)

pork: thanks! however, the coelacanths were quite fortunate. thought to be extinct for millions of years (until a few decades ago), they were found to be extant one fine morning; but i'm afraid that if the current trend goes much further, we, the immigrant men and women, will have to follow suit and pray for such coelacanthine serendipity to be again noticed by these Gods-that-are-the-USCIS-IIOs.