Anyone with FP done on or after Feb16,01 got approval yet?

JLim

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

Would you post the status of your case if you have done your FP on or after Feb 16,01?

Mine is done FEb 16,01 my ND is 10/31/00, EAD is approved, now I am waiting for the decision on I-485

I called IIO last friday, and she told me that the case has been assigned to an officer and she can\'t tell me how long it will take for her/him to decide on the case.

Thanks a lot

No Title

FP done on feb. 20th
EAD and AP received. ND 11/01/00
haven\'t heard anything yet.

No Title

FP done on 2/24. EAD approved on 2-23-01. not recvd yet
waiting for both EAD card and the approval

No Title

FP done on 2/22.
Recd EAD, AP
But my wife has a RFE for EAD(coutesy AVM)...

Waiting for approval.

No Title

FP done 2/9/01 but not yet assinged. i got second FP notice with a "T" . read my detailed post in this board.

No Title

have any of you checked with INS about your FP status. Mine was done 2/27 but was told that thay have not received yet today. FBI said it was sent to INS on 2/27...

No Title

Did FP on 2/23, called IIO today because our AP\'s not approved yet ND Nov 1! EAD approved late Jan. She said they recieved FP\'s on Mar 6 and asked to call back if I dont hear anything in 30 days.

No Title

How do you guys call CSC during business hours. I tried and its engaged most of the time. If its not engaged then it comes with the message that \'all lines are busy...\'. But the worst was it rang and never went to the automated machine. It just kept ringing. Any tips from successful persons??

No Title

that\'s cool. did it get updated on AVM or just the letter came in in mail. if the letter came in yesterday, the approval date must have been couple of days before. pls confirm for us that, the AVM was updated or not?

No Title

that\'s cool. did it get updated on AVM or just the letter came in in mail. if the letter came in yesterday, the approval date must have been couple of days
    before. pls confirm for us that, the AVM was updated or not?