Anyone with EAD approved on/after 1/10

Online message is sayng that EAD(renewal) is approved on 22nd Jan2002 and crad is ordered not yest received.

Don't know how much time it will take. But I have not received receipt for my application, RD is 03 dec

-Sandeep

My friend's EAD was approved on 1/10 and the online message says that the card was mailed on 1/17 and she has not recieved the card yet. Any one in simiar situation?

question for nashik/Sandeep

you mentioned that you have not yet received the receipt for your application, yet you were able to check the online message. how did you know the LIN number for your EAD renewal application, or its RD, when you don't have the receipt notice?

i have also recently applied for my EAD renewal, so am very curious to know.

thanks!

I called INS, after waiting for month. Then they told me that they received application on 3rd Dec and I asked them Recipt number and also letter saying that they received application. I got the letter after four days. Even that perosn don't know why recipt is not mailed.

hope this will help

My EAD is approved on 1/14. Message still says the card has been ordered.

My wife's case was approved on 1/8, card mailed on 1/16 and received on 1/18.

Thanks, nashik, for your reply...

i will do the same if i don't get a receipt notice soon.

best of luck!

Do we need send I-94 form along with application for Renewal of EAD ?

Can someone tell me what documentes to be sent for renewal of EAD ?

Thanks.

3rd EAD Approved just made it, before 2nd expired

Guys,

My 3rd EAD got approved on 1/19/03. My 2nd EAD was due to expire on 2/1/03. Any way, I was not bothered about me getting approval or not, I was going to work, and I was working anyway before I saw approved card in my hand just today(a day after the card expired.) In fact, I had applied in less than 60 days before expiration. Please don't care a damn about any stupid lawyer or any comments that are posted here in the forum, go work, and get paid once you have a confirmed notice of receipt of EAD.