ANYONE WITH DO in CHARLOTTE, NC

I-130 approved!

Just got a LUD on I-130 Approval. I do have another LUD on I-485 with no changes on messages. Looks like something has been done. Just don't know what it is yet.

Good Luck.

Jung said:
Just got a LUD on I-130 Approval. I do have another LUD on I-485 with no changes on messages. Looks like something has been done. Just don't know what it is yet.

Good Luck.

Alright!!!! About time. Congratulations. I bet later in the day it should show your approval for I-485. ;)

Well I am still waiting for my green card. I am glad that they stamped my passport. Although interview was only 5 minutes, I haven't had a message update since August and a date update since Dec. 11. We called and was given a reference number. I am not too worried about it because I know I am approved but would really like to have my green (well, from what I was told not so green :p) card.

Well maybe it will be "My Valentine" gift. ;)

Sorry

HI guys,

I was in Europe for quite some time after I got approved. Here is the complete timeline for you to review:

8-4-2006 Date of NOA's
8-18-2006 Biometrics in Charlotte, NC
8-28-2006 Infopass: Got copy of RFE and they corrected name typo
8-30-2006 RFE sent to Missouri (now with co-sponsor)
10-16-2006 EAD approved
10-20-2006 EAD card in mail
11-06-2006 Interview date received (dated november 1st)
11-15-2006 AP approved
12-20-2006 Interview - approved :)
01-04-2007 Green Card in mail

When I came back from Europe I didn't have the green card but only the stamp, since my hubbie fished it out of the mail and waited outside with the card in his hands. I explained that to the very suspicious immigration officer who took away my passport, cell phone and bags and made me wait in a room with a bunch of illegal immigrants without further notice. After an hour he came back, apologized and said that is the procedure if you only have the stamp in your passport. I then got my bags, passport and cell back and finally could call my hubbie to tell him about it. He waited at the airport forever. I don't know why they didn't allow him to come down to bring the fricking card. Worst comes worst, in that horrible room I forgot my favorite cardigan and it was never found......

Still no Green Card

Neshawn,

What kind of reference number were you given? I still do not have a green card and am getting impatient. I have just made an Infopass appointment as well. Did you try Infopass? Who did you talk to and what kind of information were you given?

Thanks,

Jung

Jung

I am referring to when you call the USCIS and make an inquiry, they give you a reference number over the phone so if you call back, they will know if it has been at least 30 days since you last called and they will tell you to wait out the 30 days before inquiring again.:eek:

Making an Infopass in our case is not so convienent since we would have to travel over 2 hours again and lose time at work but I guess if something doesn't change soon, we will have to do it. I do wish I could get at least an online update. I can't figure out why nothing has changed although approved and passport stamped.

Nia,

Glad to hear from you. How was your trip to Europe and boy did you get lucky with hubby looking out for you.:p

Charlotte filer update-they are touching stuff as per my signature

So I see. Mine went like that until I got the email for RFE. Since then NOTHING!!!! Almost 8 months without update. The I-130 haven't been updated since July (the Notice Date) and yet I am finished with the process and waiting for "green card" :eek:

So the real test is to see how it goes now that RFE has been received and email shows it. But others have gone on and gotten their green card and their interview date was after mine. So you can never tell.

I guess it is the name check that is holding mine up.:eek:

ITS NOT OVER TILL IT OVER!!!:p

Finally...

Neshawn,

I had an Infopass appointment today in Charlotte. Apparently, my 485 was approved as of 1/30/07, however, the officer didn't "double click" to complete my case. That is why my 485 was still pending. I strongly recommend you to come to Charlotte and get this done. Once an IO verify my approval, she tamped my passport and told me that I should recieve a card very soon. If you just keep waiting, nothing will be done as they won't look up your file. As far as they concern, you are approved. Nothing more to be done! So... it is clear that you must TRIPPLE confirm with every process when you go through a greencard journey!

Jung

Neshawn,

I had an Infopass appointment today in Charlotte. Apparently, my 485 was approved as of 1/30/07, however, the officer didn't "double click" to complete my case. That is why my 485 was still pending. I strongly recommend you to come to Charlotte and get this done. Once an IO verify my approval, she tamped my passport and told me that I should recieve a card very soon. If you just keep waiting, nothing will be done as they won't look up your file. As far as they concern, you are approved. Nothing more to be done! So... it is clear that you must TRIPPLE confirm with every process when you go through a greencard journey!

Jung

Congratulations to you:p :p And thanks for the heads up. I guess I will have to make the Infopass and come back to Charlotte:eek: . Let me know when you get your actual card. I think I am the only one now that doesn't have mine. (excluding you). Take care.;)

Got a welcome letter

Neshawn,

I just received a welcome letter and a message stating Card production has been ordered. Did you make an infopass appointment yet?

Jung

Neshawn,

I just received a welcome letter and a message stating Card production has been ordered. Did you make an infopass appointment yet?

Jung

Hey;

Yes, I just made my Infopass for the end of the month. I had been trying to get Infopass. There wasn't any available appointments.:eek: Will let know the rusult.

Jung, going for my Infopass appointment Friday 3/30. Have you received your green card yet? I hope I get the same results like you did. I wonder why I havent gotten my card. Is it a slip of the finger for me also:p

Finally

After going for Infopass 3/30, I received my approval notice for I-130 and I-485 today. :D Thanks Jung for the advice. I guess it was worth the trip to Charlotte:p . FINALLY!!!!!!!:) :)

congratulation man..i'm happy for you..
you received an approval notice for ur I-130 too??? the status of mine is still unchanged since they received it, even though i have the physical card for 3 months now..

Green Card on the way, yea!!!:)

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On April 5, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow
30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from
you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call
customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we
process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from
USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS
Customer Service at (800) 3....

Another update today 4/11. Approval Notice. I am guessing this is finally the actual card. I didn't know it took 3 notices. (I guess that explains the questions of others when they were getting up to 3 updates after approval or welcome notice but they didn't get message update). I actually thought after I received the card production update that my card was in the mail. Been watching the mailbox everyday all this time.:eek: Still I am eagerly awaiting my card. Hmmm...:rolleyes: