ANYONE WITH DO in CHARLOTTE, NC

still no LUD or interview letter for that purpose...I am going to go ahead and make an INFOPASS sometime before thanksgiving... I really hope I get the interview before the end of the year as I am moving to another state in December and would really hate to have to change DO's and such...

anyways, hopefully its on the way

Another LUDS

Just got another LUDs on 485 and 765. The same message though. I wish I know what they are really doing with my files!

NeShawn said:
Anybody else receive their Inteview notices? It looks like it is time for something to happen. Hope everyone is going to post soon!!! :)

nope no interview letter...

Interview Letter

In fact I received my interview letter today, though very bad timing: December 20th. That is when I intended to stay in Germany with my family, hubbie and mother in law.
Here is my timeline:

7-28-2006 2:19pm Package delivered in Chicago
8-4-2006 Date of NOA's
8-11-2006 Online: RFE for I-485 sent
8-18-2006 Biometrics in Charlotte, NC
8-24-2006 LUD I-485: RFE undeliverable?
8-28-2006 Infopass: Got copy of RFE and they corrected name typo
8-30-2006 RFE sent to Missouri (now with co-sponsor)
10-16-2006 EAD approved
10-20-2006 EAD card in mail
11-06-2006 Interview date received (dated november 1st)
12-20-2006 Interview

I have the impression that other people got their interviews too. Anyone?

Good luck,

Niadara

Hi Guys,

I finally got the interview letter. It was dated November 1 and my interview is on December 5...So I guess you can project when you can expect yours since you'll a little behind me, I assume they are coming very soon...

good luck

So here are our interview dates so far:

12/05/06 pvkby

12/07/06 neshawn

12/20/06 niadara

??? jung

Where is jung??? I hope we all get approved before the New Year!!!

NeShawn said:
So here are our interview dates so far:

12/05/06 pvkby

12/07/06 neshawn

12/20/06 niadara

??? jung

Where is jung??? I hope we all get approved before the New Year!!!

where did you get these dates from??

niadara said:
In fact I received my interview letter today, though very bad timing: December 20th. That is when I intended to stay in Germany with my family, hubbie and mother in law.
Here is my timeline:

7-28-2006 2:19pm Package delivered in Chicago
8-4-2006 Date of NOA's
8-11-2006 Online: RFE for I-485 sent
8-18-2006 Biometrics in Charlotte, NC
8-24-2006 LUD I-485: RFE undeliverable?
8-28-2006 Infopass: Got copy of RFE and they corrected name typo
8-30-2006 RFE sent to Missouri (now with co-sponsor)
10-16-2006 EAD approved
10-20-2006 EAD card in mail
11-06-2006 Interview date received (dated november 1st)
12-20-2006 Interview

I have the impression that other people got their interviews too. Anyone?

Good luck,

Niadara

pvkby,

here is niadara's

pvkby said:
Hi Guys,

I finally got the interview letter. It was dated November 1 and my interview is on December 5...So I guess you can project when you can expect yours since you'll a little behind me, I assume they are coming very soon...

good luck

pvkby,

Here's yours :p

Interviews

So, we all have our big interviews in December! ;)

I hope it is a good month for us, at least it's Christmas time which should be a good sign ;)

I hope Jung got a letter too or will get a letter soon!

Good luck!

Nia

Interview Notice

I have been busy for last couple of days. I did receive an interview letter as well. 12/7/06 at 11:00am. But, I need to reschedule it. I will be out of town. I am looking for a way to reschedule. Anyway, good luck to you all and post your interview experience after.

Cheers.

No rescheduling

Yes, Neshawn.

I decided not to reschedule. So, I will keep my interview date as 12/7. It is at 11:00am. Good luck to you all.

Good that you didn't reschedule the interview, I read only bad things that happened to people who rescheduled it. Only in case of an emergency USCIS accepts it easily, otherwise people had trouble.

I hope December will be our month :)

I am copying now all the evidence for them to keep and worked on scrapbooks of our story (pictures from us from the beginning to the wedding).

Yeah I am lucky to live in Charlotte directly!!! neshwan I am happy that Jung will be there at the same day, I totally forgot about my one week trip to California! So you guys can talk & chat and ease each others nervousness! :)

Nia

niadara said:
Good that you didn't reschedule the interview, I read only bad things that happened to people who rescheduled it. Only in case of an emergency USCIS accepts it easily, otherwise people had trouble.

I hope December will be our month :)

I am copying now all the evidence for them to keep and worked on scrapbooks of our story (pictures from us from the beginning to the wedding).

Yeah I am lucky to live in Charlotte directly!!! neshwan I am happy that Jung will be there at the same day, I totally forgot about my one week trip to California! So you guys can talk & chat and ease each others nervousness! :)

Nia

I read about many people that rescheduled (somebody even twice) and they were perfectly fine.
Let's not spread unnecessary terror.

I am so sorry pvkby! But usually interviews are rescheduled pretty quickly in that case (saw it with some other couples, they got rescheduled within a month or so). I hope you get your new notice soon!

I got my AP yesterday, after 89 days of NOA date. Finally. We are leaving for home on the 20th December at 7pm, our interview is the same day at 2pm. ;)

Nia

niadara said:
I am so sorry pvkby! But usually interviews are rescheduled pretty quickly in that case (saw it with some other couples, they got rescheduled within a month or so). I hope you get your new notice soon!

I got my AP yesterday, after 89 days of NOA date. Finally. We are leaving for home on the 20th December at 7pm, our interview is the same day at 2pm. ;)

Nia

well I guess unless we get a hardcopy notice in the mail we are still going to go to our interview as scheduled. the only thing that concerns me that I'm finishing school and going to move in December and I guess I would need to change my DO, so that would probubly slow everything down... :(

Is the finger printing location same as the interview location at Charlotte NC?
Is there enough parking space at the above location.
Reply needed urgently.
Thanks in advance.
Sudha ;) :p :cool:

I was told by nia that it is not the same. She lives in Charlotte. The fingerprint office is on Chastain Ave. and the Interview office is on Tyvlola (misspelled). They are like 10 minutes apart from each other. I can't say about the driving because we took bus and taxi for fingerprints.