Anyone with citizenship experience at Milwaukee office?

eric711

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

Is there anyone with citizenship experience through Milwaukee local INS office as far as the interview and the processing time are concerned. I would greatly appreciate it if you could share.

Thanks in advance...

Originally posted by eric711
Hi all,

Is there anyone with citizenship experience through Milwaukee local INS office as far as the interview and the processing time are concerned. I would greatly appreciate it if you could share.

Thanks in advance...

I plan to file an application by December. I would like to know your time line if you filed one. I have not heard anyone from Milwaukee filing papers in this forum. Good to know there is one here. Sorry I have not applied yet :-( Please post your time line (application, finger print, interview etc dates). Thanks

Here's my timeline so far:

Filed on August 4th 03
Got Finger-printed on Sept 5th, FBI says they sent the response back the very same day (it seems they do it electronically)

Waiting for Interview notice...

I have heard the processing time in Milwaukee is pretty short. But I have heard anything from anyone recently.

Here's my timeline so far:

Filed on August 4th 03
Got Finger-printed on Sept 5th, FBI says they sent the response back the very same day (it seems they do it electronically)

Waiting for Interview notice...

I have heard the processing time in Milwaukee is pretty short. But I have heard anything from anyone recently.

are you from India? Any name changes did you ask in N400? Where did you send application and where did you get the finger printing done (in Milwaukee?). The online updates for time frames are just to be ignored. Even though they say 6-8 months rajiv khanna says it is unlikely. please keep posting the updates. thanks a lot.

No, I am not from India. I did not ask for a name change. Both filing and finger-printing was done in Milwaukee.

No, I am not from India. I did not ask for a name change. Both filing and finger-printing was done in Milwaukee.

How is this possible? The N400 application says that we MUST send applications and fee to Lincoln, NE or the Nebraska Service Center. How is it possible to file application at Milwaukee?

Can you explain it to me please? Thanks a lot

Sorry for not being clear. I meant I filed it from Milwaukee (while resident of Milwaukee). The application was sent to Lincoln Nebraska.