Anyone with Aug3rd/4th week 2001 RDs. ?

adjustee

Registered Users (C)
Folks

LIN – 01 – 274 xxxxxx
RD 22Aug2001/ND Sep2001

NSC seems to be slowing down.
Watching early and late Augusts and Septembers getting approved.
Nothing seems to be moving for Aug20-26.
Anyone else in the same boat?
Any info?
Thinking about calling IIO next week.

Rgds

Same here Pal.

RD: 08/15/01 - Still waiting, I share your thoughts. We see lot of approvals for early august and late august, but about the people in the middle of Aug - I didnt see a single approval for 08/15 either on rupnet or here. Spoke to IIO last week and he said that my case is with an officer as of Oct 21st. Waiting eagerly to hear the news. Good luck folks :)

RD - 08/240/1 and ND - 09/26/01

RFE for my case as of 10/10/02. Have not received it yet therefore details are unknown.

They are moving with the cases...

RD 08/23/2001 ND 09/22/2001

I called IIO today morning and they said my case is with Office since couple of weeks ago and they are saying that it may take 4 weeks to see the approval. I have no idea how far its true.

Ramesh.:) :eek:

Ramesh - Did the IIO mentioned any specific date on which your case reached the officer. My RD 08/15/01 and when I spoke to the IIO last week he said it is with the officer as of 09/21.... Not sure how long it is going to take to hear the decision.

Any suggestions on how long could it be approximately before we can hear the decision after the case is assigned to an officer?

cini2002,

I dont want to elabrate with IIO since it is my first call , she said the application is with officer since couple of weeks and I am assuming propably last week of Sept 02. May be I will call later and ask this specific question Thanks for your idea.

Ramesh.

RD-08/17/01

RD-08/17/01
ND-09/25/01

Still waiting. Hoping it will get approved in the next few weeks.

A bunch of new approvals today in Rupnet and this site.
Early septembers, early Augusts and late augusts..
Nothing from Aug3-4th weeks..

Puzzling...
Is it true or am I hallucinating?!

Have a good day pals!!

adjustee - You are absolutely right. I am of the same opinion, early August, late August, early september.... but not much encouraging on mid August.. saw couple of approvals for 08/15th today on rupnet... little encouraging. Mine is 08/15...

Man! This is too frustrating.. holding my nerve.

HarryM/Optimistic
Looks like we are on the same boat.
Keep in touch.

All the best!!

Hold on Cinci! we are almost there. Cheer up buddy!

RD 08/22 ND09/26

More approvals today/yday and none from this range.
The whole area of aug21/22/23 in rupnet.com remains black, no pun intended..

Any ideas whats happening?

all the best

I spoke to an IIO yesterday and she said that my case is still with an officer. RD 08/15/01. No idea whatz going on... Just keep praying guys... I started to feel helpless. Just hope that this wait game ends on a happy note.