Anyone with a lawsuit against USCIS or thinking about a lawsuit (Merged)

xu111 said:
My I-485 was approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Did you put your email address in your WOM? How can USCIS get your email? Thanks! Congrats!!!!

I setup email alert on all our immigration applications, such as 485, 140, 756, 131, 129 etc. Suppose you can get email notification if your case is updated. It is very convenient, even though it didn't work every time. For example, my H1B application was approved last year, but USCIS didn't update it up to now.

fightback said:
Did you put your email address in your WOM? How can USCIS get your email? Thanks! Congrats!!!!

andrew2006 said:
My case was approved today. I filed in New York City. I save a copy and get prepared for N-400. :D
Congratulations, Andrew! What a great day for us! Both you and xu got approved today! :)

xu111 said:
My I-485 was approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

---

Congrats!!!!!

I filled around the same time, and still waitin. Buggin here asked about cases approved recently to cite in his answer to dissmissal motion. Share, if you don't mind ;)

Hady, what happen to your case

hady,
did you file your response yet, did you try to contact US Attorney, any news?

Congratulations

xu111 said:

About 10 minutes after my previous post, I found the email from USCIS about my I-485. It was approved!

Thank you so much for all the people here.

Publicus, you are the man giving hopes to hundreds and thousands people, including me. Even though I didn't communicate directly with you, I should show my highest respect to you.

Buggin, mohamedmohamed, Suzy...........as well as all other buddies and sisters around here, thank you so much for all your wonderful posts, all the well-prepared document templates, all kinds of amazing information, and all the encouraging words. After I knew this thread, this is THE ONLY one I read, because it discuss the only method that works. This thread totally changed my opinion about FBI NC. I am not helpless anymore. I am not a vulnable victim anymore. This thread gives me strength, confidence, and power.

For all the people who are still hesitant about filing WOM, do it as soon as possible. I submitted our WOM at the earliest time point I can do it. Back then, I said to myself, "I should feel shameful if I file my WOM one day later than I should". It turns out that I am correct. So fight for your rights, do it now. Don't be afraid, because there is a big community on this thread that you can get help from.

Good luck, all the friend! File your case as early as possible.
If possible, move to San Diego first and then file it. :D :D
It looks that US Atty in southern District of California is good at handling this kind of case.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Receipt Number: WAC0516********

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or
to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On June 28, 2006, an approval notice was
mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice,
you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address,
please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business
hours.

Congratulations :)

ls691035, rob waiter, fightback, Mr LA, thank you all.

andrew2006, congrats to your victory!

I might missed some of Buggin's posters. I am more than happy to provide some help. What info does Buggin need? Is case number enough? I need to find it out after going home.

ls691035 said:
Congrats!!!!!

I filled around the same time, and still waitin. Buggin here asked about cases approved recently to cite in his answer to dissmissal motion. Share, if you don't mind ;)

Congrts!

What a great day for you! I can feel your excitement from your post! Congratulations! :)

xu111 said:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congradulations! Xu. This is a really good new for all of us.

xu111 said:
ls691035, rob waiter, fightback, Mr LA, thank you all.

andrew2006, congrats to your victory!

I might missed some of Buggin's posters. I am more than happy to provide some help. What info does Buggin need? Is case number enough? I need to find it out after going home.

Hi

Got a call from the uS Attorney today - he left me a message congratulaing me on my citizenship and saying that my oath ceremony was today. However, I have never received anything from USCIS in the past 4 months. I will obviously call the US Attorney tomorrow morning, but what do I need to do now?

Congratuations

xu111 and andrew2006,

Congratulations to your approvals! It's so encouraging to us who are still waiting. I am going to file my WOM by this weekend.

bobby

xu111 said:

OOps, it was Haddy, I guess case # will be enough.
A question from me - did you mention your spouse in your WOM? My case is very similar to yours.

Haddy's message is here

Haddy said:
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2006

One Request

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys and girls...

few days ago I requested if someone knows about one or more cases where the applicant had filed their Application to Adjust Status after July 23, 2004 (my AOS I485 application date) and they filed their WOM complaint due to name check delay with the court and their case was dismissed because the Defendants clear their name checks... 1, 2, 3 ... cases will really help... guys and girls scratch you heads and try to remember if you came across with such cases... I want to mention 1 or 2 such cases if needed in my response... any ideas...

Haddy

Filed I-485 WOM: April 2006.

Congratulations!!!

xu111 said:

About 10 minutes after my previous post, I found the email from USCIS about my I-485. It was approved!

Thank you so much for all the people here.

Publicus, you are the man giving hopes to hundreds and thousands people, including me. Even though I didn't communicate directly with you, I should show my highest respect to you.

Buggin, mohamedmohamed, Suzy...........as well as all other buddies and sisters around here, thank you so much for all your wonderful posts, all the well-prepared document templates, all kinds of amazing information, and all the encouraging words. After I knew this thread, this is THE ONLY one I read, because it discuss the only method that works. This thread totally changed my opinion about FBI NC. I am not helpless anymore. I am not a vulnable victim anymore. This thread gives me strength, confidence, and power.

For all the people who are still hesitant about filing WOM, do it as soon as possible. I submitted our WOM at the earliest time point I can do it. Back then, I said to myself, "I should feel shameful if I file my WOM one day later than I should". It turns out that I am correct. So fight for your rights, do it now. Don't be afraid, because there is a big community on this thread that you can get help from.

Good luck, all the friend! File your case as early as possible.
If possible, move to San Diego first and then file it. :D :D
It looks that US Atty in southern District of California is good at handling this kind of case.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Receipt Number: WAC0516********

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or
to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On June 28, 2006, an approval notice was
mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice,
you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address,
please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business
hours.
Congratulations Xu... You did great... You deserve it... before I forget it I wanted to say that if you plan to dismiss your case without prejudice... try to put 1 or 2 sentences in it like...

...because the Defendants approved the Plaintiff's case on 06-28-2006, 23 days after filing this complaint, the Plaintiff hereby requests to dismiss this complaint as moot...

something along these lines... this proves and will stay on your record forever that your case got approved because you took a bold step stood for yourself... I am sure other friends on this forum will also comment about this idea...

But Very Well Done... You Deserve this Victory...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

thank you for the advice

Suzy977 said:
If you got any info from that USCIS woman, like name, ph.#, etc. I think you should call US Atty., tell him/her the details about your conversation and the info's about the person whom you talked to. This way you help them to put 2 and 2 together and maybe solve your case faster.

Don't forget: Even though you're litigating USCIS and US Attorney is their lawyer, being nice and helpful is in your best interest ;) ...even in "war" diplomacy works wonders...

thank you guys for the advice , i will do that i will contact the US Atty who's handling the case and fill her in about the conversation that i had with the USCIS lady which is happend that i got her name ,phone , and fax number and i will send them all the doucment that i asked for and see what is going to happend and maybe i will be the nice guy who is keeping the US Atty in the picture and she could help me solve my case . good luck to all of us

Haddy said:
Congratulations Xu... You did great... You deserve it... before I forget it I wanted to say that if you plan to dismiss your case without prejudice... try to put 1 or 2 sentences in it like...

...because the Defendants approved the Plaintiff's case on 06-28-2006, 23 days after filing this complaint, the Plaintiff hereby requests to dismiss this complaint as moot...

something along these lines... this proves and will stay on your record forever that your case got approved because you took a bold step stood for yourself... I am sure other friends on this forum will also comment about this idea...

But Very Well Done... You Deserve this Victory...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
For those who got approved before the 60days, when you file your dismissal, please follow haddy's advice. It's very good idea and will be very benefit for other people who are not that lucky. Thank you all!

purlban said:
To All,
I just got a call from local immigration office to take an oath this Thursday (6/29). All I did is just send a letter with intent to sue and attacted the 1447b draft copy. I have send the intent to sue letter to almost everybody mentioned in the 1447b complaint. She was asking if I can go on this Thursday. I said you have to include my wife. She is going to find out if she can do that. Here is my case detail:

Type - N-400
Priority Date: 04-09-2005
Interview: 08-09-2005
Send letters (intent to sue): 6/1/06 with one month notice
Oath Ceremony: Thursday 6/29/06 8am.

Congratulation,
I planning to send intent to sue lette rand I will be really appreciated if you can help with this, may be you can submit some draft of your letter, and to hum it is supposed to be send
Best,
Oleg :)

Hi, ls691035,

In my complaint, I am the sole plaintiff. However, I mentioned my wife's name and A# whereever my name is mentioned.

ls691035 said:
OOps, it was Haddy, I guess case # will be enough.
A question from me - did you mention your spouse in your WOM? My case is very similar to yours.