Anyone with a lawsuit against USCIS or thinking about a lawsuit (Merged)

i don't know

syt said:
Cuties,

Could you please let us know when you sent the complain letter to FBI? I sent complain letter to FBI two months ago, but there is no response at all so for.

Thanks,
syt

Hello Syt,

To be honest with you I don't know whict latter is she refering to. I have send them bunchs of them. I'm not even sure that she means to say law suit instead of latter. The officer was not that infomative. I asked but she just said that she will contact me in a week. I called back about twenty minutes latter, got her vioce mail but didn't leave the message. I'll try again on Mon day after infopass and passport stamping. I'll post the up date then,

~C

cuties said:
Hello Syt,

To be honest with you I don't know whict latter is she refering to. I have send them bunchs of them. I'm not even sure that she means to say law suit instead of latter. The officer was not that infomative. I asked but she just said that she will contact me in a week. I called back about twenty minutes latter, got her vioce mail but didn't leave the message. I'll try again on Mon day after infopass and passport stamping. I'll post the up date then,

~C
if you have received an official letetr from the uscis saying that your case has been approved, you can giv the FBI agent what she have asked for, but yuor is already approved, so there is nothing to worry about, and trust me they can not take that back, it is gonna be a scandale to them worst tham anything they have ever done.
on another note, it is strange that the FBI ask you for these info, because what tells you is there something prevent them from asking the USCIS these info, privacy regulation for exemple, so they had to go to you to get this, but like i said, the botoom line is that your case is approved, the rest is some else problem, some one somewhere in the fbi, or uscis screw up, i can tell you that much.
it is just would be wise to get some type of verification like a badge number, or a phone number where you can reach these person again, or some similar, or at least , look at your caller id and make sure it shows FBI number.
and if you havent dismissed your case, try to keep these info, just in case you will need it in the future. but if i was you, i wouldnt warry about it

Thank you.

mohamedmohamed said:
if you have received an official letetr from the uscis saying that your case has been approved, you can giv the FBI agent what she have asked for, but yuor is already approved, so there is nothing to worry about, and trust me they can not take that back, it is gonna be a scandale to them worst tham anything they have ever done.
on another note, it is strange that the FBI ask you for these info, because what tells you is there something prevent them from asking the USCIS these info, privacy regulation for exemple, so they had to go to you to get this, but like i said, the botoom line is that your case is approved, the rest is some else problem, some one somewhere in the fbi, or uscis screw up, i can tell you that much.
it is just would be wise to get some type of verification like a badge number, or a phone number where you can reach these person again, or some similar, or at least , look at your caller id and make sure it shows FBI number.
and if you havent dismissed your case, try to keep these info, just in case you will need it in the future. but if i was you, i wouldnt warry about it

She called twice and yes I did get her # and called back. 110% agreed they are screw, but as you said none of my bussiness. She said she'll call bcak in a week.

Appreciated your help,
~C

Thanks for all of you

Suzy977 said:
You will have this done in 2006 :D :D

Seriously...it's a tough call, I believe you have chances to have it done by the end of June, but I'll say, try to work closer with the US Attorney and have him/her help you.

My estimate is: Before July 20th...(which could be before June 30th too ;) )

My estimate June 17th... do you bet??? :rolleyes:

P.S. When Publicus was going to "Madam Zelda" for palm readings and Crystal globe readings he was paying good money (he still goes there :D ) when you guys are you gong to start sending my commission for these predictions :p :D :D
Thanks God I didn't ask you to do so :mad: :mad:

RealSuperK said:
As of noon today, I'm a citizen of the United State Of America (sorry, Suzy, the story kept on being plain). As of 12:15 (or so), I have dimissed the lawsuit.

As of 2:30 I'm planning to leave the country to avoid the legal battle with Suzy :D

Congratulations....It has been a long painfull journey.. A well deserved victory :D :D
Don't let Zusy bother you...she is gulous because her's was so plain :eek: :eek:

RealSuperK said:
As of noon today, I'm a citizen of the United State Of America (sorry, Suzy, the story kept on being plain). As of 12:15 (or so), I have dimissed the lawsuit.

As of 2:30 I'm planning to leave the country to avoid the legal battle with Suzy :D

Congratulations....It has been a long painfull journey.. A well deserved victory :D :D
Don't let Zusy bother you...she is jealous because her's was so plain :eek: :eek:

buggin said:
Eastbayer,
Way to go!!! Another victory on our side.
I can't wait for my case to get resolved.

It's just a matter of time...you will be suprised how fast it would come.
But do not ask Suzy to predict. I'm afraid she is homeless :D :D :D
Let us know Suzy, we may be able to do something for you, we do respect your past :D :D :D

khalafah2000 said:
I am preparing right now my 1447b. Actually it is still 3 months away, but i want to complete all the material asap; really can't take it out of my head.
So far requested Newark court to send Pro Se package and am preparing the suit on Word document.
If possible, i would like to show it to you once I am done in few days to avoid any silly mistake. Okay to send it to you via email for review? My personal email is naveed9876@hotmail.com, if you could send yours, that would be great. To be honest, this name check is emotionlly draining my energies and want to get over it asap.

Best Regards

Yes no problems. Just send me PM here and I will provide you. When was your interview?

Best Regards

buggin said:
Sounds good to me. I'd make the deal. Sounds like you are almost there. Congrats!

Kind of fanny... Just 14 minutes before you posted this, I wrote (replying to Eastbayer) that when I was in same situation, I DID NOT make this deal. Instead, I made BETTER deal.

Case dismissal

Hi All,

I proposed the following modifications:

.....in light of the fact that the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services is now prepared to adjudicate plaintiff’s application for naturalization and agree to grant approval of such application within 30 days of the dismissal of this action. In case Plaintiff is not naturalized within this mutually agreed timeframe, the case will revert back to the Court who will then have jurisdiction over the matter....

Will check with the DA's office next Monday.

Many thanks to qim, horiba, Finale, mohamedx2, buggin....and all the friends here. Good luck to everyone :)

amo585 said:
But do not ask Suzy to predict. I'm afraid she is homeless :D :D :D

Where did you get that idea :confused: Thanks God I have my own house is paid in full and...unless I lose my mind and do something really stupid, is no way in the world I'll ever be homeless.

Let us know Suzy, we may be able to do something for you, we do respect your past :D :D :D

Thank you for the kind offer, the fact that you guys have your cases solved, and I could help a little bit it's the best thing you can do for me ;)

Suzy977 said:
Where did you get that idea :confused:
I was just teasing... you did and doing a good job, we all appreciate the support....I feel everybody here like family. I'm sorry, I was joking. Was it a bad one?? :confused: :confused:

Eastbayer said:
Hi All,

I proposed the following modifications:

.....in light of the fact that the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services is now prepared to adjudicate plaintiff’s application for naturalization and agree to grant approval of such application within 30 days of the dismissal of this action.

Good wording. I like it.

In case Plaintiff is not naturalized within this mutually agreed timeframe, the case will revert back to the Court who will then have jurisdiction over the matter

As far as I know, the case cannot "revert back to the court" after it has been dismissed. Dismissal means the end to the lawsuit. I don't think this should be a problem though, since the USCIS is ready to approve your citizenship.

Will check with the DA's office next Monday.

Many thanks to qim, horiba, Finale, mohamedx2, buggin....and all the friends here. Good luck to everyone :)

You are very welcome. Congratulations again.

RealSuperK said:

Congratulations!!! Few weeks ago you were preparing to face them in court and now everything is over. Nice!!! Keep posting here for the benefit of others (even if it from time to time).

Best Regards

file WOM after EAD?

I'm ready to file WOM pending on namecheck, though I've applied for EAD and it may be another month or two before it gets approved. I'll need it to be able to work. By filing WOM, I'm afraid of USCIS retaliation by not approving or delaying my EAD, so I'm thinking of filing the lawsuit after the EAD is approved. Should this be a concern at all? I've lost every bit of trust of USCIS, and just couldn't imagine what they can do.

Thanks much!

Dismiss without prejudice

Hi buggin,

This is what I got from googling:

Dismiss without prejudice = To dismiss the present action, but leave open the possibility of another suit on the same claim.

However, I think the chance that I have to reopen the case is slim. I copied "In case...." from our big brother Publicus' great example, just to play it super safe!

By the way, there are several posts here saying one does not have to dismiss the case to allow USCIS to adjudicate the naturalization application. The most recent example is ReaSuperK's. He dismissed his case immediately following his oath. It seems to me that USCIS is the one that requests a name check expedition and finishes up the work, then gives US Att. a progress report at every milestone. Not the other way around. But calling the DA's office is a simple way to get your case update :) .

I went to the Oakland sub-office last Friday (One can go to this office inquiring any time without an InfoPass, as long as you have your GC with you). They confirmed everything is ready, and double-checked my mailing address etc. So I think it is pretty safe to dismiss the case now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ralphy in Maryland, if you see this post,

What was the judge's name for your case? Mine was Andre Davis. Hope you don't mind me asking.

Best Regards,

Balto

sfaizullah said:
Yes no problems. Just send me PM here and I will provide you. When was your interview?

Best Regards
i will do so after completing all the docs. my interview was on May 11, 2006. my 120 days would be over on Sept 08, 2008.

Interesting reply!!!!

I got this from PACER. The district attorney is refusing to budge to this Writ of Mandamus. Read his argument. What happens next. Looks like they can cant really answer the same to the naturalization application unless they change the rule of "120" days. Did anyone else come across such replies in similar cases. The USCIS is finally fighting back as they dont have any other option I guess!!!!?????????????/// But what happens now!!!???

goldspot7 said:
I got this from PACER. The district attorney is refusing to budge to this Writ of Mandamus. Read his argument. What happens next. Looks like they can cant really answer the same to the naturalization application unless they change the rule of "120" days. Did anyone else come across such replies in similar cases. The USCIS is finally fighting back as they dont have any other option I guess!!!!?????????????/// But what happens now!!!???

That's a very bad news for all the folks waiting without interview for N-400.
If the court agrees to dismiss, that's means all the avenues were blocked, since they (CIS) would'nt schadeule interviews before the fucken name check clearance, as they announced last April :mad: :mad: