Anyone with a lawsuit against USCIS or thinking about a lawsuit (Merged)

US Attny agreed to dismissal WITHOUTR Prejudice.

ournyla said:
Hi Yousif,

any update on your case, did AUSA agreed on without prejudice term or not. Let us know as soon as you hear something, and also I have sent complain, summons, and exhibit to everyone but I didn't send order for conffrence which I got today so should I send order of conference to everyone too.

Thanks

Yes he agreed. I also requested that we put in the dismissal papers that case is being dismissed to allow USCIS to immediatly adjudicate paintiff case. He also agreed. US Attny's office really is on your side once they actually read your case and know that you are just a normal person who gopt screwed by USCIS. They will do everything they can to help you.

Mahamedx2, that's why Emily's work is so important!

mohamedmohamed said:
let not forget that this thread have almost all the stories we need, how can we put this for a good use?
may be print it , and selcet some of it, print it , and distribute it?
how many user we have registred here?
how many of them have their case sloved, after they filed with court?before they filed with court?, still pending?, planing on filing in the future, still stuck, but havent done anythign about it?statistics like that is very indicative to the magnitude of the problem

Click on the link in my signature. Thanks again, Emily!

Balto

Same question as MohamedX2 asked

mohamedmohamed said:
have any one heard from him lately, or know whats happen with him,he have out of the radar for a while
Where is tsa? Also, shareef_aadmi filed in MD some time mid April, and have not heard from him for a while.

Keep us posted guys!

Balto

steps to file a lawsuit

I received a few private messages regarding procedures to file a lawsuit. Here is a file I put together for important info from this thread till about page 70. It has almost all the information needed for the lawsuit.

Balto said:
Click on the link in my signature. Thanks again, Emily!

Balto
it is extremly important, but i dont think everyone keep their info updated, but we probably need to ask one of the administarators how many user, in this thread, at least will have an idea, how many are "interested", because am sure some arent talking.

By the way, when should I expect to receive the physical card after approval? I have done code 3 biometrics last april.

Mr LA said:
Apologize is accepted, I thank you for understanding the stress I am going through. Everyone here his different situation, I think mine is different and I wish to go through it soon. I do apologize if I said anything wrong.

I wish you and everyone here the best. And god help us :)

Mr LA, Suzy, Thank you for understanding.
Mr LA you are right, we all need to be focus on what is important here. And that is our fight for our rights to get answers and due process.
I am committed to help people on this Forum.
Peace.
------------------------
4/16/05 - N-400 receipt date
8/4/05 - Fingerprinting date
10/5/05 - Interview date (passed; pending the FBI background check)
6/5/06 – Will file my 1447(b) Petition

pharmboy said:
I received a few private messages regarding procedures to file a lawsuit. Here is a file I put together for important info from this thread till about page 70. It has almost all the information needed for the lawsuit.
Good job Pharmboy. This document will be very helpful and valuable for those who are joining the thread. This way they don't have to go all the way to the beginning.
------------------------

talking of cats,did u see our lil cat deleting his thread in ron's portal....

that was funny,i did not want to humiliate him so i deleted my thread too... :D

Suzy977 said:
I believe he strangled his cat and got arrested for animal cruelty :D :D :D

problem2006 said:
talking of cats,did u see our lil cat deleting his thread in ron's portal....

that was funny,i did not want to humiliate him so i deleted my thread too... :D

The only reason I was visiting Ron's forum was Ron's presence and his professional advice.
Since he's not replying to the questions, I'm not interested about that forum anymore.

buggin said:
Mr LA, Suzy, Thank you for understanding.
Mr LA you are right, we all need to be focus on what is important here. And that is our fight for our rights to get answers and due process.
I am committed to help people on this Forum.
Peace.
------------------------

Hello Buggin,
what is your DO ? and why are waiting till 6/5 to file ?

My advice to you, do more reading from page from 1 till this page, make notice and don’t waist time, time is running fast

Good luck

Hi guys,

Today I received a letter from judge - it is only a front page of my WOM with a case number on it. No signature, no sigle more word. Is it normal? I expected something more :confused: . WHat is summon? Is it a copy of my wom + case number, sent by me to the address of the defendants? Certified mail, I recall :) . Where the thing about 60 days come from? I mean, is there a law to state for satisfaction of WOM they have 60 days? As I got copies of receipts, i should go back to court and fill them with my case? Thanks.

ls691035 said:
Hi guys,

Today I received a letter from judge - it is only a front page of my WOM with a case number on it. No signature, no sigle more word. Is it normal? I expected something more :confused: . WHat is summon? Is it a copy of my wom + case number, sent by me to the address of the defendants? Certified mail, I recall :) . Where the thing about 60 days come from? I mean, is there a law to state for satisfaction of WOM they have 60 days? As I got copies of receipts, i should go back to court and fill them with my case? Thanks.
the paper yuo have received, or i should say, the empty paper you gac receive, is not an order, neither it is a judgement, so i have no idea what it could be, may advise to you is to call the clerk, tuesday ask them , they should have an explanation.
the summon is a legal document, that identfy the different party of a case, and used a legal document, to give the deffendent a notice of a case filed against him/her, and to set a date from which the time need for response is started.
the 60 days is the limit of time allowed for a governement agency to file answer with court, after a case if filed against them, the legal base, should be stated in your local rule civile procedures, it is should be available on your district court website, or you can ask the clerk for it, they should be able to give you a copy of it.

ls691035 said:
Hi guys,

Welcome to the forum. Don't feel confused. You obviousely have a lot to learn. Read this thread, especially the first 15 to 20 pages. You need this number (your case number) whenever you speak about your case to the court or to the defense (Dist. Attorney) Make copies of everything you sent to the court which you have included in your WOM, include the case # and mail a copy to Dist. atty, and all the parties you have sued. Use certified mail, return receipt requested and file this proof of service with the court. There is a copy of this on this thread. The 60 days starts from the date the district atty. receives the complaint and signs for it. Call them and ask about the person handling the cases of immigration litigation. Like I said: Do some reading first, then ask questions and many of the good members here will answer your questions.

Good luck and congratulations on your lawsuit.

Publicus said:
Welcome to the forum. Don't feel confused. You obviousely have a lot to learn. Read this thread, especially the first 15 to 20 pages. You need this number (your case number) whenever you speak about your case to the court or to the defense (Dist. Attorney) Make copies of everything you sent to the court which you have included in your WOM, include the case # and mail a copy to Dist. atty, and all the parties you have sued. Use certified mail, return receipt requested and file this proof of service with the court. There is a copy of this on this thread. The 60 days starts from the date the district atty. receives the complaint and signs for it. Call them and ask about the person handling the cases of immigration litigation. Like I said: Do some reading first, then ask questions and many of the good members here will answer your questions.

look who's here, it is nice to know that you still arround, and have the same attention, and interest in encouraging, the same cause, i guess by now you can realize how many have benefited from your experience.
we all salute you

Suzy977 said:
The only reason I was visiting Ron's forum was Ron's presence and his professional advice.
Since he's not replying to the questions, I'm not interested about that forum anymore.

In fact, Ron is replying again. He has been answering questions on his various sub-forums during last one or two weeks. Not as much as he used to though.

Publicus said:

Thanks, Publicus. I thought along the same lines. I read the whole tread already :) , I just thought judge should write something more than just a case #, and a summon is something else than my case + case #.

Mohammed, it is not a blank page, I didnot make myself clear, it is my front page with my name and names of all defendants, and title, etc. Thanks!

ls691035 said:
Thanks, Publicus. I thought along the same lines. I read the whole tread already :) , I just thought judge should write something more than just a case #, and a summon is something else than my case + case #.

Mohammed, it is not a blank page, I didnot make myself clear, it is my front page with my name and names of all defendants, and title, etc. Thanks!

Remember the Judge do not see the case until it is on her calendar. And it only gets on her calendar when there is a motion she needs to make a decision on or when it is coming to trial. Therefore the people who process your case are the court clerks.

But rest assured, these clerks are for the most part: College Graudates with Masters degrees in Law and are doing this job to gain experience and build their resumes with good references. So they are smart and mostly know the rules. They are way different from those who work in the immigration courts. Remember Chief Justice Roberts started his career as a clerk for Chief Justice Rehnquist who was also a clerk for another Judge. So most of these clerks will end up big shot lawyers, judges or working for the Justice department. This is an assurance to all of you that your cases are in good hands.

With the thousands of lawsuits filed on the Federal level, Judges cannot read every document filed with the court. That's why even to rule on different cases, they use Magistrate Judge who contrary to the Federal Judges are not appointed by the President of the U.S. This is the reason why I advise everyone here to use the Magistrate Judges.

Good luck,

Publicus