Anyone with a lawsuit against USCIS or thinking about a lawsuit (Merged)

nickoxx,

Today on 3/23/2016 I got an email and later received a call from local USCIS office in Philadelphia, PA.

They invited me for another interview:

Hi,
You are scheduled for N-400 interview at 4/14/2016 @ 1.00pm. Please see attachment documents.

In the attachments they asked me to bring 3 different items: Tax returns for past 5 years, evidence that I moved in my current apartment in March 2015 and a disposition of the traffic ticket case that was dismissed 2 years ago.

So now I'll have to find all my tax returns, current lease, bills etc. It's not a big deal and I plan to have everything by that date. Also I already called that court in Florida regarding disposition. Since it is in other state I'll have to mail them a letter with my request and payment ASAP. Letters can be tricky, but I hope to receive disposition from that court before 4/14.

I know that they (USCIS etc) were served by me on Feb 18 2016. I mean they received my summons on that date. They have to reply before 4/18. Need to mention it really gives a tiny "window" between 4/16 and 4/18.

Now the main part. I wonder if I have to negotiate it with a District Attorney office regarding a condition/stipulation to close or remand this case? I feel it's not just a regular "second interview", because they requested me to bring some paperwork. So I wonder what is the best way I should go now?

Hi Folks,
I used to be very active on this forum but moved on with life later with kids and work. If you search by my user id, you will find that I lived and breathed this stuff! good times :)

This is a wonderful community of people who are willing to share their knowledge with others who are in need of this critical information.

Of course, Rajiv Khanna's dedication and expertise is legendary!!

I posted a question in another sub-forum about how to go about changing the name after having gone through Naturalization. Here's the link and I would appreciate if you could share your thoughts on it:

http://forums.immigration.com/threads/anyone-gone-through-name-change-after-naturalization.330758/

Good luck to all who are going through the draining process of waiting for long times. There's light at the end of the tunnel and by doing someone to move your cases, you have already started on that journey to your final goal. Keep it up and don't lose heart. It's all worth it in the end.

Focus on the process and you will be surprised that by learning more about the process and filing the right documents and following up, you would have move the case through the Govt machinery that sometimes moves slower than one's liking and end up with your desired outcome, case adjudicated!

Take care!
Yeah, I've personally breathed through around 150 pages of this forum as well:cool:. I've seen you jefkorn, lasyuscis and others being like living on this forum: 24/7:D. Really great and helpful job, guys! My hat is off to you, folks!

nickoxx,

Today on 3/23/2016 I got an email and later received a call from local USCIS office in Philadelphia, PA.

They invited me for another interview:

Hi,
You are scheduled for N-400 interview at 4/14/2016 @ 1.00pm. Please see attachment documents.

In the attachments they asked me to bring 3 different items: Tax returns for past 5 years, evidence that I moved in my current apartment in March 2015 and a disposition of the traffic ticket case that was dismissed 2 years ago.

So now I'll have to find all my tax returns, current lease, bills etc. It's not a big deal and I plan to have everything by that date. Also I already called that court in Florida regarding disposition. Since it is in other state I'll have to mail them a letter with my request and payment ASAP. Letters can be tricky, but I hope to receive disposition from that court before 4/14.

I know that they (USCIS etc) were served by me on Feb 18 2016. I mean they received my summons on that date. They have to reply before 4/18. Need to mention it really gives a tiny "window" between 4/16 and 4/18.

Now the main part. I wonder if I have to negotiate it with a District Attorney office regarding a condition/stipulation to close or remand this case? I feel it's not just a regular "second interview", because they requested me to bring some paperwork. So I wonder what is the best way I should go now?
Good job, man. Your destiny is almost here.
Has the Defendants' office tried to contact you? Usually they do before the deadline approaches. If not, give them a call and try to squeeze some juice from them. In our case, I had managed somehow (while talking) get from them (in fact they had told me by themselves) some really good updates.
Do it, Sergey, and let me know. At this time it's hard for me to advise something without having any info/updates from their attorney's office.
I'm glad they USCIS has scheduled 2nd rendezvous for you. Extra paper work is normal, don't freak out, buddy. I had similar extra paper work requested.

nickoxx thank you for helping me out. you are so kind.

USCIS SAID,
On May 30, 2013, we mailed a request for initial evidence for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization , Receipt Number 9999999999. The request for evidence explains what we need from you. We will not take action on your case until we receive the evidence or the deadline to submit it expires. Please follow the instructions in the request for evidence.
They asked in the documents for 2011 Tax. I had 30 days to submit the form w2. I had a letter on my mail box in 6-8- I downloaded the form from IRS Website, paid 57$ fees and send it to IRS. I waited till 6-26 I was nervous 'Couse the dead time is coming 6-30-2013 I printed out the receipts of the 57$ from the bank and copy of the form I fill up to show USCIS I have attempt to send the file tax of 2011 but I have not receive it yet from IRS. and there you go as a secondary evidence I submitted the copies.

My question is the USCIS said that they has not received any documents.
I sent it as a regular via post office mail.
dont know what to do to proof I had sent the copies before the dead time. any help guys with be appreciated.
Was that sent via registered/certified mail? But now it doesn't really matter because of the time passed (almost 3 years). You may try to find something with your local post office, but the chances are pretty slight, to be honest.
Now you have to focus on 1447b complaint, my advise.

would you know how to file the 1447b in Denver, Colorado, pleas? to whom I send the documents? and also if you could send me your document so I will the same as yours. pleeeease? I stuck for almost 3 years.
trustindustrial, have you tried to Google for DC of Colorado for the docs or visit its office (if that is possible for you)? Different DCs have their own rules and specs, so you need to check with that.

So far this is what I have for you: http://www.cod.uscourts.gov/ and just try to navigate over that web-site.

Has the Defendants' office tried to contact you? Usually they do before the deadline approaches. If not, give them a call and try to squeeze some juice from them. In our case, I had managed somehow (while talking) get from them (in fact they had told me by themselves) some really good updates.
Do it, Sergey, and let me know. At this time it's hard for me to advise something without having any info/updates from their attorney's office.
I'm glad they USCIS has scheduled 2nd rendezvous for you. Extra paper work is normal, don't freak out, buddy. I had similar extra paper work requested.

Thank you! I just emailed District Attorney to find out if there are any updates on my case.

nickoxx,
I sent via regular mail. no receipt was issued. I didn't know I will need it one day. and after I had sent needed documents, USCIS had scheduled 2nd interview before they cancelled it . I believe that USCIS had received otherwise, they would not had scheduled for a second interview.

I have checked the DC of Colorado for the docs and I found spaces different from yours
here is the form
http://www.cod.uscourts.gov/Portals/0/Documents/Forms/CivilForms/General_Complaint.pdf

Is it the 'CAUSE OF THE ACTION the same as THE CLAIM FOR RELIEF?

THANK YOU.

I just noticed that letter I received from USCIS is pretty standard. It's probably identical to those I received back in summer 2015. It says "...during interview you will be tested on your knowledge of gov an history etc". Do you think I'll have to pass that test again? I already passed that thing on Aug 24 2015 including reading and writing test before.

Did they ask your wife to pass all that tests again or not?

Also I wonder when do test results expire if they ever expire?

hello Nickoxx and Sergey it's been 36 days since the district attorney received the summons, still no response, should I call their office or wait a little longer

hello Nickoxx and Sergey it's been 36 days since the district attorney received the summons, still no response, should I call their office or wait a little longer

I'd call. They contacted me less than in 30 days. They have 60 days to respond.

Received this letter on Friday. How can they cancel interview on March 2016 that was initially scheduled on Monday, August 24, 2015? I attached the copy of that letter to this message.
IMG_20160327_091504.jpg

I just noticed that letter I received from USCIS is pretty standard. It's probably identical to those I received back in summer 2015. It says "...during interview you will be tested on your knowledge of gov an history etc". Do you think I'll have to pass that test again? I already passed that thing on Aug 24 2015 including reading and writing test before.

Did they ask your wife to pass all that tests again or not?

Also I wonder when do test results expire if they ever expire?

No, our 2nd interview was basically focused on proofing our genuine marriage. It had nothing to do with the 1st one.
I'm 100% positive this is the standard stupid message from USCIS: I was told the system generates the letters, but someone most like picked up the wrong template.

Received this letter on Friday. How can they cancel interview on March 2016 that was initially scheduled on Monday, August 24, 2015? I attached the copy of that letter to this message.
View attachment 700
Sergey, try to contact defendants' attorney office and ask them about this, since you don't have direct # (vs what my wife got from the USCIS' officer).
Another option: call that stupid 800 number and talk to 2nd level officer (supervisor) and have him/her to look into that.
I'm pretty much positive this is another big glitch, proofing that USCIS simply doesn't keep track of what's going on.

Keep me posted.

BTW: have you contacted their attorney's office for any updates (not related to these glitches) in terms of your remanding/dismissing the case?

No, our 2nd interview was basically focused on proofing our genuine marriage. It had nothing to do with the 1st one.
I'm 100% positive this is the standard stupid message from USCIS: I was told the system generates the letters, but someone most like picked up the wrong template.

I hope too and I hope I don't have to go through that history and gov test questions again.

Sergey, try to contact defendants' attorney office and ask them about this, since you don't have direct # (vs what my wife got from the USCIS' officer).
Another option: call that stupid 800 number and talk to 2nd level officer (supervisor) and have him/her to look into that.
I'm pretty much positive this is another big glitch, proofing that USCIS simply doesn't keep track of what's going on.

Keep me posted.

BTW: have you contacted their attorney's office for any updates (not related to these glitches) in terms of your remanding/dismissing the case?

I only sent Assistant United States Attorney (Delaware US Attorney’s office) a quick email with a question regarding my case. I sent it on Thu March 24 and since that waiting for response. I'll resend email and also call her on Monday or Tuesday then.

I have received a phone call, email and letter regarding interview on 4-14-2016. I didn't ask for phone (simply forgot). I see they called from 267-292-6700 which is a phone of USCIS - Pennsylvania - Philadelphia Field Office:

https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find...ffices/pennsylvania-philadelphia-field-office

At least I can try to reply to that email which I received from a USCIS clerk working in that Philadelphia office. She told me that supervisor told her to send an email and call, so she is not even an officer.

I'll try to call her on Monday too. But probably she is just doing what she's told to do.

Just emailed both parties - USCIS clerk and District Attorney Assistant. Will be waiting for their reply. If I don't receive it by about 2-3PM I will try to call them.

Just got an email reply from Assistant United States Attorney:

Good afternoon.

I understand that you have been requested to appear for an interview at the USCIS office in Philadelphia on April 14, 2016, and to bring with you certain documents. I believe the notice was mailed to you last Friday, March 25, so you may not have received it yet. I expect I will be in touch with USCIS promptly after that interview, and will be able to give you a status update at that time.

Hello every body, Please guys need help with this before I apply for my 1447b
Should I add my kid and my wife with me when I apply for 1447b in Complain part.
I applied I-30 application form for both, my 2 year old son and my wife , they are overseas and I go back and forth stay in USA for some time and go back to be with them. I applied for them last Auguts/05/2015 their application are still pending.

Thank you guys.

nickoxx Sergey I called and spoke to the US attorney, she sounded polite, and said she contacted uscis but she has not heard anything from them. what do I do they still have 3weeks to file an answer to the complain.. thanks