anyone with a huge gap between RD and ND?

tatax

Registered Users (C)
My RD is 06/15/01 and ND 11/06/01 (almost five months gap between the two dates). I want to send a fax inquiry to CSC asking them to take this fact in consideration while they process my application(based on the pattern of approvals, I think CSC is using ND as the key criteria). Most June mailers have a ND of August. Guys, please give me some advice and tell me what you think about what I\'m about to do. Thanks in advance

Was your application complete..

Was your application complete ? I mean, once you send all the papers to INS for your AOS, did they come back and asked for which was missing in the application.

If not, it is highly unusal ..

Alibaba,

My application was complete, my lawyer even had to send two fax inquiries for the receipt notice to arrive, don\'t know what went wrong

4 months gap

My info:
MD : 05/15/02
RD : 05/16/02
ND : 09/17/02

I am pretty much convinced that it moved by WAC#/ND, though there are spurious approvals here and there with WAQs or later dates. Those are rare cases.

My 2 cents
-DS

tiko

your details please
md/rd/nd/wac no/ap/ead/fp sch/fp done/fp location/country/eb category/avm message

dss

your details please
wac no - wac number (please ommit the last four digits
ap - advance parole document date
ead - employment authorization date
fp sch - fingerprint schedule date
fp done - fingerprint done date
fp location - fingerprint location
country
eb category
current avm message
priority date

No Title

tiko,

As rsrgc asked, can you please provide your info for tracking? By the way I too have some gap inbetween RD (06/28), ND (09/24). People with my RD has ND around 08/24 and people mailed around last week of August and first week of September has ND around mine!

I too have to send several fax enquiries for Receipts, some how they got delayed!

- PCee

PCee, rsrgs and others,

my details are:
MD 06/10/01
RD 06/15/01
ND 11/06/01
PD June 2000
Employment category: EB3
WAC: 02032xxxxx
Fingerprint Schedule date: 12/14/01(did early FP at EL Monte ASC on 11/30/01)
Work Location: Los Angeles
didn\'t apply for AP, EAD (Current immigration status: H1B)
AVM Pending review Message date: 12/06/01
AVM Resumed message date: 01/10/02
Thanks for your input

My details

my details are:
MD 05/15/01
RD 05/16/01
ND 09/17/01
PD October 2000
WAC: 01-285
Fingerprint Schedule date: 12/07/01 (did FP on the same day)
EAD apv: 09/26/01
AVM Resumed message date: 01/12/02

My ND lines up with the Aug RD list WAQ numbers and if I look @ and around my RD date a lot of folks have got approval.
-DS

tiko..

You mentioned that you were going to make fax inquiry, could you please send an update when you do so.

Thanks,
DS