Anyone with 1/08 Oath scheduled in Kansas City?

Immi2001

Registered Users (C)
I had interview approved back in early November in Kansas City district office. The officer who interviewed me said that I would be scheduled for 1/08 oath ceremony in Kansas City downton court house (12/07 was already full). However I have not received the letter up until this date. Is there anyone with similar situation? Does this sound normal? If not, how can I check with USCIS?

Thanks a lot
immi2001

I have 1/8 date, but at SF. I received notice more than 3 weeks back. I guess they give minimum of 2 weeks notice so that you can send it back if you cannot make it and reschedule. Some of my friends rescheduled as the were on travel.

I also had my Interview in KC back in November. November 1st to be exact. My IO told me I would be scheduled either December or January. But then I got a 2nd Fingerprint Notice and haven't heard anything since my Fingerprinting in December. I think it was the first week of December. You can look at my Timeline

USCIS number to check Oath scheduling?

Is there a number I can call to check if and when my oath date is scheduled?

Thanks

I have not called any number or made an Infopass yet. I'm still trying to find what number to call.

Thanks