Anyone who get approval after RFE recently??

The IIO is really making life tougher....

Someone mentioned this before in this board..

Great people, Great country, Great opportunity BUT LOUSY immigration process...

RFE lost in mail

Be happy that you have received the RFE by mail and responded. My case, RFE never reached after being sent on Nov 1. Waiting for the resent one...:(

Does any one know, on average how many days it is taking for approval after they receive RFE?

Any guess or Ideas???

my attorney

my attorney made a wild guess..that it would take 7 weeks to 3 months..

don\'t know if that\'s true??

at least

there is some good news out there.. so it looks like they take 1 month to approve after RFE....

Anyone who get approval after RFE, please post and thanks so much

most cased got approved after received REF response.

from my experience in reading posts, I found most cases got approved after received REF response.But in this holiday season, it is hard to
keep that faith.

I hope

everybody will have a GREAT GREAT Christmas and get our approval by X\'mas.. But you will never know about INS... they have no mercy...

RFE received by NSC Jul25/01 STILL WAITING

RFE response sent to NSC and received by NSC Jul25/01 for my wife medical, STILL WAITING.......

May be they did not like our names.....

hi bapu: qustion for you?

Did your case get approved? or both you and your wife are waiting for
approving?

thanks

Hi 485TiredOld

My case was approved on July26 and my wife got RFE whcih we replied in July. AVM is not updated for her. Still waiting for her approval. Called IIO twice they confirmed that even though AVM is not chnaged but they have received the RFE and case is not assigned. She also ckaeck the location of her file and she said it is fine. She also mentioned that if we do not hear anything till December end Call Back.

What is your detail....