Anyone who did not receive LUD on already approved I-140/AP

docny

Registered Users (C)
Most of us have noticed LUD on previously approved I-140/AP and not I-1485.
Is there anyone who did not, please post with your RD and case info.

I am trying to figure out if it is a universal phenomenon or not.

I haven't received any LUDs: not on the I-140, and not on the only I-765 I ever applied for a long while ago.

no LUDs

No updates on any previous apps apart from 485. Only LUDs were on 485 after Xfer to TSC and after FP2

Last edited by a moderator:
I-140 approved in May 2006, LUD in August 2006

my last I-485 LUD was in September 2006.
Go figure....

no lud, last lud on 03/15 for I-485. No lud on I-485 for the recent EAD approval.

I-485 message changed in recent days, it says pending at USCIS office instead of Pending at USCIS Texas office...

No LUD change, Still Waiting

LUD was updated after RFE response in July 2006, General message.
Then Jan 2007 after address change but no change in message
Last FP Apr 2006

I did not have any I-485 LUD's on my AP which was approved yesterday.Also there was just LUD on the AP.I reecived no Emails about the approval and the message still shows under prcess ... blah blah blah

Regards.

This thread to know the people who did not have any recent updated date (LUD) on approved I-140 and approved I-131(0ld). Please do not post here if you are talking about no recent updated date (LUD) on I485.

Here is observation from a poster on trackitt.com:

Posted by Burkino (92) 06 Aug 2007 4:19pm PST
The facts that we know:

1. Only 140 and AP (either approved or pending) got massive LUDs while 485 and EAD did not.
2. Only TSC cases got massive LUDs and not NSC.
3. There is a pattern of when massive weekend LUDs occured depending on the receipt number:
07/07 - SRC03...
07/14 - SRC04...
07/22 - SRC05...
07/28 - SRC06...
08/05 - SRC07...

My theory is that TSC run out of physical space to hold a few years worth of new applications to be received in a month until August 17. They decided to move 140/AP files to free up some space. They might moved them to different shelves, different rooms, different local storage facility or, for approved cases, even to the cave (a long-term USCIS storage in the abandoned mine in Missouri). Such relocations generated massive 140/AP LUDs across the board. Such relocations could indeed happened on weekends by junior/contractor staff in order not to disturb the work of adjudicators on workdays.

This is only a guess. But because we are all in a guessing game about these LUDs, this guess is as good as any other.