Anyone went to Toronto for Visa Stamping. Please respond

novice_dlh

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

I am going to Toronto in March of 2006 to get my H1B stamping. After booking the slot I noticed that Toronto consulate does not accept cash. I guess I have to take the money orde from some Scotia Bank of Canada.

Is it good idea to take the money order on the day of interview.? Does the consulate have a brach in it or anywhere around it..?
I don't think there is any branch in US.

What did you guys do.Please help me..

Thanks

follow instructions from your appt letter. for more info, please read posts under visa interview in canada on this forum.
novice_dlh said:
Hi Guys,

I am going to Toronto in March of 2006 to get my H1B stamping. After booking the slot I noticed that Toronto consulate does not accept cash. I guess I have to take the money orde from some Scotia Bank of Canada.

Is it good idea to take the money order on the day of interview.? Does the consulate have a brach in it or anywhere around it..?
I don't think there is any branch in US.

What did you guys do.Please help me..

Thanks

Thanks

Thank You very much. I did not get my appointment letter. So I did'nt know the proceedure.

Thanks again.

Novice how did you book your appointment?

Did you book through nvars.com. If so when is the best time to login to the website? I have been trying for a few days and no appointment is available.

novice_dlh said:
Thank You very much. I did not get my appointment letter. So I did'nt know the proceedure.

Thanks again.