Anyone waiting in DETROIT ?

Interview in Sep'05

Hi,

I received letter from detroit office yesterday. I came to know that my interview is scheduled for Sep'05. Interview is with officer Jones. Did anybody had your interview with her. Your kind info is been appreciated.

THANKS,
Ajk7.

i have interview in september too. im asked to take medicals and photos if they were not already submitted. i know i have submitted medicals and photos, but would like to take pictures anyways.

Should I have to take pictures? If yes, should the right ear be visible? Heard new picture requirements.

I am also not sure about the new ADIT picutres. Can anyone please clarfiy that.

Concufiler.... Is ur case also in Detroit?

Interview

Hi,
We just got our interview today in the morning.
Our interview was scheduled at 10:00AM.
We were called in at 10:05AM.
My husband, I and attorney followed the officer to her cube.
We were asked to take the oath saying we will tell truth nothing but truth.

Then the officers asked for our passports and Driving Licenses. She asked us to verify our names, birthdates etc.
She asked the questions in 485 - whether we were arrested, did drugs etc.

Then she asked for my husband employment letter (original), and documents proving our marriage: marriage license, join taxes, mortgage etc. We gave her copies and she attached it to our files.
We were not asked any other questions.
She took our finger prints and signatures. Said that’s all, and that we will receive an official decision in the mail in second part of October, when visa number will be available. Our attorney ask is case is approved, the officer smiled and said: ”I can only say that now I am waiting only for visa number be available”.

Good luck for everybody.

Personal Interview on Sept 9th

I attended personal interview with my wife and 2 kids on Sept 9th. After the routine questions I was told that they have all the information they needed and that I will be informed as and when the Visa numbers will be available after Oct 1st. We even told the conducting officer that our EADs are nearing expiration and asked whether we need to apply for renewal. For which the officer took our contact number and told that we would be informed if necessary. Promptly, on Oct 7th we got a call from the officer.....telling us that our case cannot be approved at that moment as Visa numbers were not available. We are still waiting. Please post any correspondence or information that you get, to this thread.
Are you continuing this thread or posting it elsewhere? If not here please let me know. I am in the same boat.....

EB3
PD - Apr '02
I-140/485 - RD - Jul '03
I140 - AD / EAD Nov '03
EAD2 - AD - Dec '04
XFR to Detroit - Jun '05
PI - Sep '05

Last edited by a moderator: