Anyone Waiting for Approval notice?

yerkola

Registered Users (C)
My case is approved on August 12th and I checked this with IIO also.
Is there anyone who is approved after Aug 9th still waiting or received there approval notice?.

yerkola

Take it easy; VSC mailroom is really slow. RFE for my case was sent on Aug 9th (according to AVM and IIO) but my lawyer received it only on Aug 20. I guess your approval should arrive end of this week, if not early next week.

Waiting never ends until we get the plastic card in our hands, does it?

Good luck
fizk

yerkola, please post when you get the notice in the mail. My approval is about four days after you. Nevertheless, you receiving the notice would indicate the time frame for my receiving the notice. thanks

VSC mail is slow

My RFE was genrated on 7/11/02 and reached to my atton. on 7/30, so you can imagine.
My RD=8/19/02 and will start waiting from next week:D Post your exp. of stamping

Details about Quincy ???

I also got my AP extention on Monday which was approved on 13 Aug 2002 . Have no Idea why I have not got my receipt notice of !485 .
Spoke to a IIO she , said that I will get it shortly .

Lets wait and see .

Can you give little details about quincy .
Which state does he resides in ?

Quincy , must have checked AVM

Looks like Quincy checked AVM . Which he had not since 13th Aug .He does not tell about getting Receupt notice .
- This is only my assumption after reading quincy's last post .

Yerkola ,,,, What about yours ?

Aug 19th and waiting

A question for you guys. Did your AVM get updated the same day you were approved. I was wondering if they update the AVM the day they mail out the notice. Some guys had checked the AVM the date of the approval but it was not updated. It got updated a couple of days later.

check this out

RFE Case Approved
HI Guys,
AT long last, my case approved.
PD 1/18/98.. old case
RD 5/1/01
ND 7/16/01
RFE 7/9/02
Replied on 7/31/02
Approved on 8/13/02. I had not checked on 8/13, checked only yesterday night. Whole family approved.
This forum has been great and thanks to Rajeev Khanna for maintaining the same and all of you guys for the great input.
Good luck to all.

Mission Mission, yes it is Dont care.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?threadid=56621

He called me lastnight and told me that he got his approval notice

Thanks for the info

It was not clear whether he got his approval notice or not from his posting .
But it is clear now as he called you up and said that he got his approval .

Guys ,let us keep each other posted of the lastest .

It is another round of wait after 485 approval .

i received approval notice on AUG 21

Hey guys i received approval notice on AUG 21.. Approved on AUG 13... I live in Central NJ and the post marked date at Vermont was on AUG 17...

Hope this helps some ppl around here.