Anyone waiting for approval for whom INS received the RFE response more than a week ago? EOM

No Title

My (EB2, India, PD:11/25/97, ND:10/7/99) RFE response was received by INS on 5/3. I am still waiting. Talked to iio today. She said, "call back after 3 weeks if no decision is made by then."

No Title

My RFE reply was received by VSC on April 30th...RFE reply sent
on April 24th I think (am not sure)....spoke with IIO on May 4th
and the IIO gave the standard \'wait for 30-45 days\' reply...

Don\'t know when this will end....

Srini

No Title

EB2/INDIA/PD:3-99/ND:1-31-00/FP:03-15-01/RFE Issued:04-09-01/ RFE Response Sent 04/20/01 : RFE Received by VSC : 4/27/01 .... and now waiting for the BEST.

Good luck all. and good luck to me.

No Title

eb3 PD 10/97. RD/ND 12/99 FP 03/01 RFE 04/12/01. INS received response
on 04/30/01.Waiting for approval.

No Title

Same here. Details: EB2, India, PD 1/97, RD/ND: 10/99 FP: 03/01, RFE rcvd by VSC: 4/25

Throwing a useless theory: VSC received either on April 25 or May 2nd (Wednesdays) irrespective of the days we mailed the RFE responses. If they are doing a batch processing like doing once a week collection of all RFE responses, they may also be allocating a day a week to process these responses. Can we all expect approvals on the same day of the week (How about May 9th, which is Wednesday again?)

No Title

Hope your thumb rule is true ...
I have sent my RFE on 4/20 and AVM confirmed on 4/27. Let\'s hope for the BEST :)

No Title

I got RFE recently. I have to sent 3 pay statements, W2 for last year and emplyment verification letter.
But what I am earning is less than what is mentioned in labor approval. So when they see my pay statements they are certainly gonna find out how much I am earning now. What shld I do?
Guru\'s Pls. help.......

No Title

me too
RFE received (AVM) on 04/26/01
PD 12/97,ND 10/99, FD 03/08/01

Still waiting

Frank

No Title

I am not sure how others feel. After submission of RFE, it seems to me that the waiting became more unbearable than before. Is it because the INS gave me more hope? I feel like suffering a depression from anxiety. I know it sounds really pathetic, what do you do in this situation?

Frank

No Title

Take couple of days off. When you are back you might find
that good news are waiting for you.
Hope the best