Anyone waiting 4 approval after RFE?

No Title

CSC received my RFE on Aprit 13th and I am still waiting.

PD : 03/99
ND : 08/00
FP : 10/00
RFE : 01/31/01
RFE RECEIVE : 04/13/01

STILL WAITING................

LET ME KNOW IF ANYTHING CHANGES ON YOUR END

No Title

I am still waiting. Received Ref on 2/11/01 replied on 2/18/01. Automated message is not updated yet. Ref was for last 4 pay stubs and W2 (last 3 yrs)

No Title

Its real scary for the people who are still waiting for the 485 approval. INS is asking latest payslips, W2, etc...Guys, keep them ready for any reason....You can predict earthquake not INS

No Title

How long did it take to get your new I-140 approved? I\'m on the same boat, received RFE on my I-485 case, filed new I-140 and now waiting for the new I-140 approval. Thanks.

WAITING_MAN

No Title

Can somebody help me.

Our company X was merged with Y company in January 2000. I got my I140 approved on sept 2000 with my old company name(X). I have got my H1 extension with Y new company. My attorney applied my I485 case with the old I140 apporbal company(X) on 13 sept 2000. I used to get paychecks on X company even after I applied my I485 in 13 sept 2000. Suddenly my paychecks starts comming on Y company from Oct 2000, and it was continued till dec 2000. But, now I am recieving my paychecks with name of X company. I asked my company what are all these confusion. They said that they do not want to hamper my green card process. I got my FP done on feb 19 2001. I heard nothing from INS. Whn I called IIO they said the case has not been assigned to officer. IS it going to give any problem?? or any RFE for new I140??

No Title

Our company X was merged with Y company in January 2000. I got my I140 approved on sept 2000 with my old company name(X). I have got my H1 extension with Y new company. My attorney applied my I485 case with the old I140 apporbal company(X) on 13 sept 2000. I used to get paychecks on X company even after I applied my I485 in 13 sept 2000. Suddenly my paychecks starts comming on Y company from Oct 2000, and it was continued till dec 2000. But, now I am recieving my paychecks with name of X company. I asked my company what are all these confusion. They said that they do not want to hamper my green card process. I got my FP done on feb 19 2001. I heard nothing from INS. Whn I called IIO they said the case has not been assigned to officer. IS it going to give any problem?? or any RFE for new I140??

No Title

Problems may arise only after assigning the case...But Relax....your case may approved just like that!

No Title

frustrated frustrated,

How long did it take to get your new I-140 approved? I\'m on the same boat, received RFE on my I-485 case, filed new I-140 and now waiting for the new I-140 approval. Thanks.

WAITING_MAN

No Title

Hello waiting-man,
 It should take same time as regular 140 , as my lawyer said there is no seperate process for 140 redo, its same as new 140. if you check in 140 list on ciba, it is around 2 to 3 months