Anyone: This case has been sent to another office for processing

Yes! My name check got cleared a year back, but still they transfered my case.

-----------------
PD: 11/09/2001
EB3, India

I am in the same boat too. My case is also transferred to Lincoln, NE. My guess is my name is also stuck at name check clearance, but don't it for sure though.

mine got transferred to Lincoln, NE yesterday (Feb 14, 2007).
Not sure how many more transfers my case has to see.
CSC - Phoenix - CSC - Lincoln NE

The case almost vanished while it was in CSC -> Phoenix transfer phase. But one day, got email "On June 1, 2005, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing."
I couldn't figured out what location is "here", but I guess it might be CSC. But I was glad my case was alive. As long as I keep hearing something about the case, I am assuming it's all good.

same here

My case got transferred too.

PD Sep 01
EB3 India, own labor

Junoon said:
mine got transferred to Lincoln, NE yesterday (Feb 14, 2007).
Not sure how many more transfers my case has to see.
CSC - Phoenix - CSC - Lincoln NE

The case almost vanished while it was in CSC -> Phoenix transfer phase. But one day, got email "On June 1, 2005, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing."
I couldn't figured out what location is "here", but I guess it might be CSC. But I was glad my case was alive. As long as I keep hearing something about the case, I am assuming it's all good.

We can find out the reasons,If every one post the following info.

Case Date. NC CLEARED NC NOT CLEARED DONOTKNOW

PLS PAST.
THANKS

123_sam said:
My case got transferred too.

PD Sep 01
EB3 India, own labor
My case is also got transferred to Lincoln, NE on 02/14/2007. At last one LUD and confirms online case status is working :)

I got a new status Update Yesterday saying the Case is now pending in NE..
My PD is Jan21st 2003 EB2 India.
I also have a LUD change today.

My lawyer said they are transferring all the 485 application to two offices (NE/TX?). I see this as a good sign. I guess the quoto is over for this year for EB2 India. Got to have my PD current for me to know if I got my Name Check cleared.

Looks like it is happening for all. All CSC cases are transferred to NSC. It is the process of centralising I-485 processing. This is another nightmare like DOL backlog processing.

nc3years said:
Some said once transfered, your case is further delayed because you get a new receipt data which the date the case arrive at the new service center. Is this true? I am really worried about this. http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=241153

It is sad but looks like it is true. The email says NSC will process the cases in the order it received in NSC not base don filing date in the original service center. It doesn't make any sense because if people are waiting for years in old service centers, how come people filed recently in NSC gets priority. But there is no logic in INS

Tansferred to Lincon, NE

same mails received for myself and wife. Its going to FIFO, so our case is obviously going to be delayed. Since most of us have very old priority date chances are more that case will be picked up earlier than the recently filed cases in NSC.

Not sure my name is cleared in 'Name Check'.

Do not worry. They are trying to expedite the processing of these applications. Both me and my wifes' cases were filed in Vermont Service Center and then transferred to the Philadelphia Local Office. However, later my case was transferred to Texas and was approved from there. My wife's case finally got transferred to Lincoln Nebraska and we just received her card from that office. In my wife's case, it was approved a year later than mine and by that time we moved accross the country. Also in our cases, the application receipt numbers changed and we became aware of it only once we received the welcome letters I got a Texas receipt number and my wife got a new Nebraska receipt number. When we check with the old receipt number the web site still states that the files have been trnansferred. It is only when we check with the new receipt numbers we see that the cases have been approved. Good Luck to you all.
MGM

Transferred back to Nebraska

My case was filed in Nebraska, then it was moved to Chicago local office, and now recently it was moved back to Nebraska on 12th Feb, and I have LUD changes on 13, 14, 15th of Feb. My wife's case still says that it is in Chicago.
It seems to me the only cases they are moving to Nebraska are the ones they are about to approve (at least that is what I hope).
I am not sure if my name check has cleared, all I know it was resend on 22nd Aug 06.

485 Transfered to Lincoln NE

I recieved the letter that my and my wife case has been xfered to Lincoln NE, hopefully for good.
Not sure my name is cleared in 'Name Check'.
I-140 - 3/28/05 with PD of original labor
FP - done twice till now
I-485 LUD - last updated was 14th FEB, case stuck in retrogress

Not for all, so far only about 20% pending cases are said to be transferred. Strangely CIS does not post the update all at once. The update says all these transferring happened on 2/14, but the message were updated at different dates for different case numbers. So maybe by tomorrow it will increase to 30%. They are having fun of fooling us around.

gc-reqd said:
Looks like it is happening for all. All CSC cases are transferred to NSC. It is the process of centralising I-485 processing. This is another nightmare like DOL backlog processing.

We too today received an email from USCIS saying our I485 cases were moved to NE center, no reasons given at all. We've been waiting for years and hope this is a good sign.

On March 2, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our LINCOLN, NE location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our LINCOLN, NE location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

EB2
PD:Feb 2002
I140/I485 RD: Oct 2004