Anyone still waiting....

hi Sarasota, I140 (NIW) approved. PD 08/2004. I485 filed on 09/2005.

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting since 07/2004...

EB2-NIW from India (concurrent), so waiting for the PD to become current. My namecheck took longer than 1 year.

S

How did you find your name check info. Plz let me know. Do we have to call them to initiate this check or its automatically done

Vij90 ... Re. Name check

We called the Vermont Service Center a couple of times, and once they said (upon repeated prodding) that the namecheck was done.

S

I even feel embrassed to tell people my case. Mine is NIW/NSC 140/485 concurrent in 5/2004. I got 1# RFE for my 140 in 5/2005, replied in 8/2005. Then after long time waiting, 6 month later, I got 2# RFE for my 140 in 2/2006 (I guess they even lost my first RFE reply). I replied for that by the end of 3/2006. Now, I am waiting for both 140/485. I think forgeting the whole GC is the best cure to me now. So I almost come out of this website.

NIWwaiting... Look at the positive side

Since you filed your case concurrently, there is a high chance that by the time your priority date becomes current (may be within a year or so), all the background checks, etc., should be completed, so... Brace yourself for a GC in a year :)

S