Anyone still waiting on receipt ?

ohiogc

Registered Users (C)
I485 filed on July 24th and I am still waiting on receipt # I485 filed on July 24th. Anyone in same boat ? Called to lawyer, he said i should receive shortly. I am still confused lawyer and employee both get receipt notice or just lawyer ?

I am in the same boat. I485 filled on july 27 and no receipt so far. My lawyer said the same thing, it will arrive shortly.

No notices yet. I don't know if checks have been cleared or not (paid by the employer). More info is in the signature.

Filed on July 17th and no rceipts yet

My friend filed I485 on July 17th and so far no receipts and checks not encashed.

ohiogc and maxferlim,
Did you recieved receipts? Or still waiting?

My lawyer filed for me. mailed on Jul 21, recd at USCIS(TSC) on Jul 23.. No receipts yet.. furstrating to see people applied after me getting everything. hope things clear soon.

My friend filed I485 on July 17th and so far no receipts and checks not encashed.

ohiogc and maxferlim,
Did you recieved receipts? Or still waiting?

I got the receipts

My lawyer filed for me. mailed on Jul 21, recd at USCIS(TSC) on Jul 23.. No receipts yet.. furstrating to see people applied after me getting everything. hope things clear soon.

HI SSVP

Mine was filed on July/18th I just found out that my cheques are cashed also I called the USCIS number 1 - 800 375 5283. They gave me the receipt number. Why don't you try calling em?

Last edited by a moderator: