Anyone still waiting for plaastic card?

PP stamping in Nov' 04, still no card. Have called 800 number repeatedly, taken infopass appts, written 3 letters including G731N, nothing........NOTHING.

Gccom

Received plastic card

ighai,

We kept calling USCIS every 30 days since March and we also received " wait 30-60 days" 2-3 times......After 6 months since the stamping, we received duplicate approval notices in the mail for both myself and my spouse. Our attorney also received copies. The notice said asked us to take infopass appts and get our passports stamped.. but our attorney just asked us to ignore the notice and wait. After a week received emails that card has been ordered and mailed 3 days later.

Really don't know what triggered the card order...I have several friends who stamped after me in Miami in late March ,April,May and all of them received cards within a 7-10days after stamping.

Good luck with ur card and hope u receive it soon.

--Suflalae.
I485 RD 9/2002
Approved- Feb 2005
PP stamp Mar 2 2005
CO 8/26/05
CR 9/1/05

we called after 60days

msstl said:
Approval date May 23, 2005

My approval notice said, if you do not receive physical card or Biometrics notice in 60 days, call the USCIS number.

I called them as 60 days have passed and I didn't receive anything. They took all my information and asked me to wait for 30 days to receive the card or the biometric notice.

Did anyone call USICS after 60 days of approval date and have received the biometric notice or the card.

We called after 60days and they took all info and said that they will send a request and to wait for 30days , i waited and didnt receive anything, then called after 30days and this time the same thing and i received a letter that i have called for the following info and the biometric notice will be sent as soon as an appt is availabel at local application support center..

i went to local asc and they said that you have to wait until u get an appt notice from USCIS..

michaelfe said:
Approved on 5/9/5 and still no card, no biometrics :(

I sinciarly advise you to call customer service and ask them to
send a request for biometric notice,
they will ask you to take infopass and give your biometric in local center,
tell them you have already tried that and was not allowed with out official notice.
Rep will take your information LIN#.A#..etc and you will get biometric within few weeks.
Myself and my friend did the same and we got biometric within 2 weeks and got the card within a week after biometric.

good luck

desi3 said:
I sinciarly advise you to call customer service and ask them to
send a request for biometric notice,
they will ask you to take infopass and give your biometric in local center,
tell them you have already tried that and was not allowed with out official notice.
Rep will take your information LIN#.A#..etc and you will get biometric within few weeks.
Myself and my friend did the same and we got biometric within 2 weeks and got the card within a week after biometric.

good luck

We called customer service and they say that we have sent a request for a biometric appt and will be sent as soon as one is available at local ASC.
can you tell me, if you have called recently or some time back..
may be it also depends on the cs representative you are talking to..

msstl said:
Approval date May 23, 2005

My approval notice said, if you do not receive physical card or Biometrics notice in 60 days, call the USCIS number.

I called them as 60 days have passed and I didn't receive anything. They took all my information and asked me to wait for 30 days to receive the card or the biometric notice.

Did anyone call USICS after 60 days of approval date and have received the biometric notice or the card.

Do you have any updates on your biometric notice..

I485 was approved: 10/20/2004
Stamping on passport: 11/02/2004

Got the case update email:
Card mailed: 09/28/2005 (Not yet received)

It took almost a year to receive physical card.

We recd the biometric notice after 45 days after we called USCIS (once the 60days wait is completed) and it is scheduled for 11/09/2005 for code 2

how does one get a GC after their GC got lost in mail?

I got my PR status through CP on June 13, but I think my card has been lost in mail. I have heard getting an infopass appointment, and filing I-90 are part of the process for getting a new card. Is this true? Does one precede the other?
Thanks

You can goto local office by taking infopass appointment. But I think they will advise you to file for I-90.

I suggect first taking an info pass appointment.

Thanks cpzinga

THanks cpzinga. Once the I-90 is filed, is the GC mailed in an expedited fashion? I have heard of biometrics talk; what formalities other than filling out and sending i-90 are involved?
Thanks

same feeling

spartakus said:
I called and all my info was taken and asked to wait 30 days. waited and then got the response your case was transferred to pla pla ask your local office so they just printed out my I-485 online status which never changed after my case was transferred, interviewed and approved.