Anyone still waiting for plaastic card?

a.bhai

Registered Users (C)
Those approved and stampped before April 30, and still not received card. Anyone like this ? or only am I ?

same sh*t here

stamped on 4/13, still waiting, sorry for the title but that is how I really feel about the whole process, it never ends !!

Spartakus

;;;

vitalsigns said:
Which service center are you with, guys?
I was approved on 04/18/05. I got my card on 06/12/05. I was with Nebraska Service Center.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I know exactly how it feels. Hope it will all turn for the better soon!
===========================================

My case is under NSC, interviewed,approved and stampped at Cleveland,

no card yet...

Stamped PP at Miami Mar 2nd......called USCIS several times........still nothing.
It never ends with TSC.

Suflalae.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Same thing here

Approval date May 23, 2005

My approval notice said, if you do not receive physical card or Biometrics notice in 60 days, call the USCIS number.

I called them as 60 days have passed and I didn't receive anything. They took all my information and asked me to wait for 30 days to receive the card or the biometric notice.

Did anyone call USICS after 60 days of approval date and have received the biometric notice or the card.

You got the card before 60 days

vitalsigns said:
Which service center are you with, guys?
I was approved on 04/18/05. I got my card on 06/12/05. I was with Nebraska Service Center.

You got your card within 60 days of your approval. You called them before 60 days. In how many days after you call, your card was ordered. Did you had code 2 biometrics. I had my FP done back in june 2004. Nothing after that. Probabily I will have to go for the biometric before my card will be ordered.
My case is with NSC.

800 number is useless

I called and all my info was taken and asked to wait 30 days. waited and then got the response your case was transferred to pla pla ask your local office so they just printed out my I-485 online status which never changed after my case was transferred, interviewed and approved.

My card was finally ordered on 07/25 according to the emal i received. I got stamped at the Orlando office and i thought it was going to take longer before i could see any updates.Now just waiting for the magic email announcing that the card was mailed :)

wheresmygc

Today I received the biometrics notice (code 2). The FP location is 6 hrs from me and I'll happen to be in that area next Monday so I'll see if they let me do it then.

a.bhai said:
Those approved and stampped before April 30, and still not received card. Anyone like this ? or only am I ?
In fact we are waiting for our cards too .. Stamping done on 07/05/20005. I guess it's early to worry about.. Will they entertain our calls to follow up if we cal them or its OK to wait till 60 days period?? Stamping done at Sacaramento CA..
Thanks

hello,

my interview was on April 11, 2005....according to the immigration officer we were approved, ...no stamp , no welcome notice, no GC yet.... :(
I don't think they realize these are people's destinies, not just cases they are working on.. :rolleyes:
Oh well, let's hope it will be all good...let's hope we'll be still sane by the time we finally get out GCs..

cfiler said:
Today I received the biometrics notice (code 2). The FP location is 6 hrs from me and I'll happen to be in that area next Monday so I'll see if they let me do it then.

When your I-485 was approved?
Which ASC you belong to?

I completed my code 2 biometrics today. I'll post again when the card gets ordered - hopefully soon!

I just received this email: "On August 1, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

UPDATE. Aug 4, card mailed.

UPDATE 2. Aug 8, card received. The front is so plain! The back is cool though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never received my Green Card and My daughter

IHi Guys,

I was approved in January....
My wife in March
She got her green card within a week.
Me and my daughter are still waiting...
We even asked for a status check on the case, received a letter, called them back...
Now I need to call them back at the beginning of September....
What happens if the passport stamp expires?
I'll think about it in January next year.... I've been told they stamp again....

They like to play....

I'm waiting.....

Regards

Andreab67 :eek:

Still no GC for me...

suflalae said:
Stamped PP at Miami Mar 2nd......called USCIS several times........still nothing.
It never ends with TSC.

Suflalae.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

I stamped mine in Miami too on 1/27/05 and nothing yet. The USCIS web page still say "your case has been approved, make an info pass appointment, etc....".
I did the inquire over the phone and i got a letter saying "wait 60-90 more days" like 30 days ago.
My brother got his passport stamped in Miami in June and he got his GC like 1 month after. A coworker got his GC in August after stamping in July. I think i will make a new info pass appointment to speak to an officer. Did you have any news on your case or you are still waiting?
Did something changed after April?

Thanks!!!

I.