Anyone still waiting for I-140 approval NSC from August month. Please start track down how many are

RajSa

Registered Users (C)
Please i want to find out that how many are still waiting for I-140 approval from August month. Start adding messages and lets discussion

hi friends, lets start this thread

i want to know any of my friends waiting for I-140 approval from August month

hi ashinso, did u talk to your attorney or did u tried to call IIO

if soo what did he told.

Applied for I-140 in April01 at VSC...and waiting...

anyone here in same boat? Please post.

hi cram, i know that VSC is also fast these days

did u talk to ur lawyer. If so what did he say.

he says nothing out of ordinary

he says that he has cases even after my application date (May 01) which have not come through....and does not concur with the processing times on this site.

I talked to an IIO and she said that as I am the beneficiary she won\'t provide any info

The lwayer told me it is pending and nothing else.

I got the same response from attorney

my attorney says that wait and see. It\'s all with NSC INS. he can\'t do anything for speed up process.

any more cases from NSC still waiting from August month.

any more cases still pending for I-140 approval from august month.

In the same situation

Hi,

My I-140 is still pending with NSC. ND is August 1st. Would appreciate if anyone can share any information about why these are taking so long.

Thanks

hi friends, anyword from NSC about August approvals for I-140

help us what is going and how to get this to move forward for approve

Hi cram, ssb. any word from NSC for your I 140 case

hi friends let me know what is going on with your 140.

ND 7/2001 still pending

My case is still pending at NSC
RD: 7/10/01
ND: 7/18/01
RFE: 10/14/01
RFE sent to INS: 12/22/01
no words yet

It\'s Eb1 case.

Did u guys check the msg system

Hi Guys
VSC has been approving old RFE cases as per postings....better check the phone messaging system..u may be one of them

Hi RajSa Have you found out from your attorney as to the cause of the delay.

My attorney told me it is nothing unusual. One of my colleagues who file for his I140 a week before me got approved in September.

Yes, i called him so many times and he just answers we have to wait

My attorney called to INS last week 01/18. He said, INS officer told that my case is still with officer. I don\'t know what is going on. I am sooooooooo much worried. Any suggestions.

Got the same reply

I too talked to my attorney today and I was informed that it is not unusual. There are no RFE\'s, the attorney is following up on it.

Just got to wait I guess.

lets continue with the status if you receive any info

may be our file got stucked and no one taking care of those files. Any of our attorney needs to info that it been long time and what is going on with those files. Is it possible........?