anyone still waiting for ead <= wac03128

Also waiting, Aug/12/2002. WAC-02-255-xxxxx

Called twice and faxed once, still no result yet. Since I don't need it urgently, I didn't bother to go for an iEAD. Just let those stupid officers enjoy their leisure time.

still waiting (wac-03-004)

I am still waiting for my EAD (wac-03-004-). I called INS last week, got a person on phone within 5 minutes. But he just read my status message out of the web.

I emailed my lawyer and according to her, my case is taking long time due to security clearence. I am from bangladesh, but did not have to register for having a recent entry with Advance Parole. Anyone with similar experience?

I do not have urgency for EAD, but I went to get iEAD anyways today at san jose office. Got there at 7:15am, went inside at 10:30am then from me they stop giving any tickets. I could easily get an appoinment today, but one mexican lady cut infront of me and she was the last one. I was so pissed. Urgued for 5/10 minutes, but did not do any good. So guys, dont let anyone cut-in, being nice does not pay well.

same situation

I am in the same situation as you sjc_guy. I am from Pakistan, did not register because of a recent entry on advance parole. In fact, i went to register but INS refused to register me saying I don't need to be registered.

Have filed for AP and EAD renewal in April 2003. Haven't heard any thing yet.

Please post your Temporary EAD card experience when you do next time.

iEAD exp at san jose

# Try 1: July 10

Arrived: 2:00 pm
Did not get a ticket

# Try 2: July 11

Arrived: 7:15pm
Inside: 10:30am
They stopped giving ticket from me

# Try 3: July 14

Arrived: 6:30am
Inside: 8:15am
call: 3:00pm
card : 3:15pm

The guy (mexican) who processed my paper was very nice. The only question he asked was if I had my 140 approval with me. I did not, so looked that into the sytem. He did not have any answer why my EAD is processing taking so long. This guy was faster than the moron in window 9.