anyone spoke to NSC today..7/30

narnia2000

Registered Users (C)
Did anyone called NSC , I called but the lady guessed from my voice and told me that I called last monday , why are you calling this monday also , please wait for 30 days and call back us.She refused to give any info reg. my status, though she took my case details . Dont know why.

I had LUD today 7/30 thats why called NSC . Dont know what triggered this LUD.
My wifes and son it shows the old LUD only.

I contacted congressmen last week , may be bcos of this , or they just got my 2FP which I gave in june 2nd week. who knows.

Only GOD knows whats going on......

anyone called NSC today ?????????????????

EB3 India NSC
PD: july 2002
RD:dec 2004
AD:???????????????????????????????

Did call NSC today

Hi Narnia2000,
I am silent reader all this long, however I did call NSC today, exactly I got the same reply as yours. IO did recognize my name and voice I suppose and she told me not to call back for another 30 days.

Is it because of your mesmerising voice they found you had called last monday and again calling them back. But for all others, I guess they maintain a case history :)

No worries.. your approval is on its way.

Did anyone called NSC , I called but the lady guessed from my voice and told me that I called last monday , why are you calling this monday also , please wait for 30 days and call back us.She refused to give any info reg. my status, though she took my case details . Dont know why.

I had LUD today 7/30 thats why called NSC . Dont know what triggered this LUD.
My wifes and son it shows the old LUD only.

I contacted congressmen last week , may be bcos of this , or they just got my 2FP which I gave in june 2nd week. who knows.

Only GOD knows whats going on......

anyone called NSC today ?????????????????

EB3 India NSC
PD: july 2002
RD:dec 2004
AD:???????????????????????????????

getmeone

Do you have any idea how many time name check will be initiated ?
Will it goes again after giving 2FP?
I gave in june 2nd week..?
acc. to infopass appt. on june 25th they told everything is cleared and waiting for an officer to review..
dont any know whether they initiated second time name check ..just curious...
read somehwere in forum it might go for 2 NC also...

Hi thankyou for that link..
I read in TSC forum that TSC IO said they might initiate Namecheck after 2FP.
I'll post the link ...soon

Today I called NSC using POJ method. Was told they cannot give any info regarding Name check or FBI check. Basically read out the same info I could see online and asked me to create an SR if I need more info.
I called again to create SR. The agent took all the info and said your case is past due and asked several times if I ever received any kind of communication from USCIS. I said no and asked her why she asked that question. And she said you'll know when you get the SR response. You should expect response in 45 days... blah..blah...
I am like What the heck ? Why can't she tell what prompted her to ask those questions? :(

I called the NSC Service center twice last week and once today, here is the response
1st week- the guy said unfotunately, i dont have any answer for your case, unfortuantely it is taking so much time, unfotunately it is like that, unfortunately, unfortunately, he said it like 30 times
2nd time-after a wait of 20mins, a lady came online and said its pending review and she cannot give any more information
Today-after a wait of 2 mins, good afternoon USCIS, can i have ur lin number, blah blah, etc
its under review and waiting to be assigned to an officer, check your mailbox shortly and please have ur name written clearly on ur mailbox, i asked if my name check, security is done, she said its all done and clear
thanks and she is like, sorry for the delay in my response to u, as my computer is slower than my fingers,

what does it MEAN, NOTHING IS CLEAR

086GREENCARD
PD NOV 03,
MAY 05-140 DENIED
MAY 05- APPEALED
AUGUST 05- RE-OPENED
FP CODE 3-5/30
LUD CHANGE 5/30
WAITING