Anyone sent RFE response by Fax(Facsimail)?

Bobbili_Puli

Registered Users (C)
Hi, Has anyone sent their RFE response by Fax and received a LUD? In my case TSC has preferred to receive the response by fax and they also gave mailing address. Also mentioned in the RFE not to send by both mail and fax. I sent them by fax but did not see any LUD.

Response to RFE Received

Thanks Magic mail. Just noticed a LUD on my I-485. Response to RFE received. I sent only by fax on Friday but no update on Monday. faxed again yesterday by putting USCIS cover page on top.

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On October 2, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

You have three PDs which one is valid? Or are all in process simultaneously?? BTW, good luck hope you see the green soon.

Thanks Magic mail. Just noticed a LUD on my I-485. Response to RFE received. I sent only by fax on Friday but no update on Monday. faxed again yesterday by putting USCIS cover page on top.

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On October 2, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

my 2 cents......USCIS cover page on top was the key...

We should remember that people who pickup these FAX are getting $5 paid. we should be more accurate on sending any communication to USCIS...

Hi, Has anyone sent their RFE response by Fax and received a LUD? In my case TSC has preferred to receive the response by fax and they also gave mailing address. Also mentioned in the RFE not to send by both mail and fax. I sent them by fax but did not see any LUD.

Yes, mine was faxed to TSC today, within no time the officer updated my case, got 3 emails in a row. i don't think they need mail RFE response unless G-28 form needed in original signatures.

please check this: http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=264353

Thanks,
sree2005

I think they got both of my faxes

magic mail..I think they got both of my faxes. I got 2 emails today for the same case with same message within 30 min span. In the first fax I used my company's fax cover page. then realised that the intellgient staff would never figure out what I sent although I mentioned in the fax cover page reg RFE response blah..blah..

Zinchak, the valid one is 12/2003. I left the first guy as I didn't have awareness or proper knowledge about this hell process at that time. The second one I waited 4 years for my labor then couldn't wait anymore.

Sree2005, nice to hear that. Looks like you sent during working hours. I sent them in the evenings.

Oh, good luck dude, hope you get it soon.

magic mail..I think they got both of my faxes. I got 2 emails today for the same case with same message within 30 min span. In the first fax I used my company's fax cover page. then realised that the intellgient staff would never figure out what I sent although I mentioned in the fax cover page reg RFE response blah..blah..

Zinchak, the valid one is 12/2003. I left the first guy as I didn't have awareness or proper knowledge about this hell process at that time. The second one I waited 4 years for my labor then couldn't wait anymore.

Sree2005, nice to hear that. Looks like you sent during working hours. I sent them in the evenings.

Great News

Finally good news. Our GCs approved today. Please go thru my case details in signature.

NC hell took almost 90% of my wait time. Almost 26 months stuck in NC clearance process.

============

Receipt Number: EAC0519xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On October 3, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

==========

To reply to my 2nd RFE, i approached attorney (paid $600) and I feel it would be waste in my case, he didn't do anything except preparing cover letter which anyway I knew it. The reason for getting attorney into picture is I wanted to play a safe game with sub labor of 8.5 yrs old PD.

My total GC jouney (with sub. labor) took 30 months out of which 26 months stuck in NC. Otherwise I could have got GC last yr itself (PD: march 1999).

Please be patient and one day will be yours, believe me one day will come for everyone to make you happier.

Good luck to all our friends waiting for GCs. THANK YOU ALL WHO HELPED ME IN THIS FORUM, YOUR SUGGESTIONS, GUIDANCE, SHARING YOUR/OUR FEELING TIME TO TIME, DIRECTING IN RIGHT WAY etc. are tremondous.

Big thanks to Rajiv Khanna for hosting this forum website. Hats-off !!!

Regards,
Sree2005